Cultipacker and other implements at Auction

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #1  

hunterridgefarm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130DT, Kubota L185DT, JD LX277
I have a thread in Traliers and Transportation on a 01, F350 DRW 4x4 truck with 20k miles at this auction Feb 2nd I may bid on.

The items I am going for are a cultipacker, double plow, field cultivator, and straight blade. Pictures attached. What value do you put on these items?

The cultipacker is 7 or 8 foot. Straight blade 6' tilt and offset.

There are several other pieces I don't need but will buy if a good deal.

I would post the link to the pictures but...I don't know how close some of you guys are:D:D

Attachments

• straight blade.jpg
    straight blade.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 138
  • cutipacker.jpg
    cutipacker.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 239
  • double plow.jpg
    double plow.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 142
  • field cuti.jpg
    field cuti.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 222
   / Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #2  
150 on the blade, 650 on the packer if there are no breaks or welds, 350 on the plows if the moldboards are not worn thin and 100 on the field cultivator that is going to see some TLC. Ken Sweet

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #3  
That would be about right...auction experience is that often things go way beyond a reasonable price...good luck.

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction
150 on the blade, 650 on the packer if there are no breaks or welds, 350 on the plows if the moldboards are not worn thin and 100 on the field cultivator that is going to see some TLC. Ken Sweet

That is about what I was thinking, plow 250-350, most doubles go for around 250-300 here. The field cultivator is in better shape than the picture shows. I was thinking 100-250 on it and 300-400 on the packer.

Would it be difficult to convert the packer from pull to 3 pt?

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #5  
That is about what I was thinking, plow 250-350, most doubles go for around 250-300 here. The field cultivator is in better shape than the picture shows. I was thinking 100-250 on it and 300-400 on the packer.

Would it be difficult to convert the packer from pull to 3 pt?

No problem for a person that can keep a dozer operating. Ken Sweet

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #6  
I don´t think you will be able to use the field cultivator. They require a lot more hp than you have.

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #7  
I have noticed around here cultipackers going higher . I found out junkers knowing what they weigh and scrapping them .

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #8  
If you can get that blade for $150 I would buy 2.
larry

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #9  
I don´t think you will be able to use the field cultivator. They require a lot more hp than you have.

By removing 4 bolts, you can drop a complete shank assembly. If he has trouble pulling all, he can drop off a few. I notice 1 is bent anyway. Ken Sweet

/ Cultipacker and other implements at Auction #10  
I have a thread in Traliers and Transportation on a 01, F350 DRW 4x4 truck with 20k miles at this auction Feb 2nd I may bid on.

The items I am going for are a cultipacker, double plow, field cultivator, and straight blade. Pictures attached. What value do you put on these items?

The cultipacker is 7 or 8 foot. Straight blade 6' tilt and offset.

There are several other pieces I don't need but will buy if a good deal.

I would post the link to the pictures but...I don't know how close some of you guys are:D:D

I have a 10-ft cultipacker--$600 from a local reseller.
My JD 2-14 plow looks a lot like yours--$250 from Craigslist locally.
My 10-ft Ford field cultivator was $200 from a NH dealer in Yuba City.

Good luck