Tractor Supply Co dollar days sale on -20F windshield washer fluid.

/ Tractor Supply Co dollar days sale on -20F windshield washer fluid. #1  

Gale Hawkins

Super Star Member
Tractor
1948 Allis Chambers Model B 1976 265 MF / 1983 JD 310B Backhoe / 1966 Ford 3000 Diesel / 1980 3600 Diesel
Tonight I was in a local TSC and picked up two gallons of the -20F windshield washer fluid for $3.

Not sure if that is a great price or not compared to WM/etc but I know some buy for self filling of tractor tires.

The TSC brand UTF prices have been cut $1 per gallon on the 5 gallon pails. This is not a sale price either since I plan to do more changing this spring.

The $39.99 UTF states MEETS xxx specs and the $49.99 Renew version states RECOMMENDED for use where xxx specs are required. Not sure in this case but MEETS xxx in my mind is better than RECOMMENCED for xxx. :)

/ Tractor Supply Co dollar days sale on -20F windshield washer fluid. #2  
was there tonight and forgot to check if they had that price here.

/ Tractor Supply Co dollar days sale on -20F windshield washer fluid. #3  
Tonight I was in a local TSC and picked up two gallons of the -20F windshield washer fluid for $3.
QUOTE]

NOW you tell me! :) Windshield on my pickup was a mess and the washer wasn't working. Assuming I was out of fluid I stopped at the Hess. $3.99 for ONE gallon. Didn't want to do the Walmart hassle so I bought it-- grumbling to an unconcerned clerk about the price. Had I knowsn, I drove right past a Tractor Supply a mile up the road. What's worse, the washer still didn't work so it looks like I have bigger problems. Oh well...