Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment

Funny whoever or whenever it was written.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Hanomag

Default Re: What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    There are a number of members here who meet new people everyday! It will be just as funny tomorrow.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
    There are a number of members here who meet new people everyday! It will be just as funny tomorrow.
    I had to go back and reread post one to see what this is about...hmmm..guess I'll hae to do that again...

Harry K

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

But it would be good to give credit to the original author.

Bruce

Elite Member
    Tractor
    John Deere X310, JD LA 145

Makes me wonder If I want to be retired or just slow down a little. I think I would rather have something I had to do.

Tractor
    Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, JD2210

Quote Originally Posted by Ed of all trades View Post
    Makes me wonder If I want to be retired or just slow down a little. I think I would rather have something I had to do.
    My wife can verify this for ya,,, I have more that "I had to do" now than ever before.

The difference for me is I select the timeline now. I'm NEVER at a loss for something to do.
    Richard

"Happiness isn't having everything you want, it's wanting everything you have."

Tractor
    Kubota M8540HDC, L5740HSTC, BX2200, BX2660, John Deere 425&1025R, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by bcp View Post
    But it would be good to give credit to the original author.

Bruce
    I'm sure you are right. I more or less collect quotes and often find a quote is incorrectly attributed to someone when no one really knows its true origin.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
    I am to that "certain age" to where it may be new to me again in a few weeks.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

I am to that "certain age" to where it may be new to me again in a few weeks.
    I just saw it today and thought it was funny....then I realized I was the OP....what does that mean ? Hmmmm ?
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by brin View Post
    I just saw it today and thought it was funny....then I realized I was the OP....what does that mean ? Hmmmm ?
    Now that beats me...but just barely or at least according to my wife anyway, I think she might be taking advantage of me...naaww...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12