What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment

/ What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #11  
Funny whoever or whenever it was written.

/ What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #12  
Funny whoever or whenever it was written.

There are a number of members here who meet new people everyday! :laughing: It will be just as funny tomorrow. :eek:

/ What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #13  
There are a number of members here who meet new people everyday! :laughing: It will be just as funny tomorrow. :eek:

I had to go back and reread post one to see what this is about...hmmm..guess I'll hae to do that again...

Harry K

/ What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #14  
   / What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #15  
Makes me wonder If I want to be retired or just slow down a little. I think I would rather have something I had to do.

/ What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #16  
Makes me wonder If I want to be retired or just slow down a little. I think I would rather have something I had to do.

My wife can verify this for ya,,, I have more that "I had to do" now than ever before.

The difference for me is I select the timeline now. I'm NEVER at a loss for something to do.

/ What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #17  
But it would be good to give credit to the original author.

Bruce

I'm sure you are right. I more or less collect quotes and often find a quote is incorrectly attributed to someone when no one really knows its true origin.

/ What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #18  

I am to that "certain age" to where it may be new to me again in a few weeks.:eek:

/ What Child wrote about his retired Grandparents for a school assignment #20  
I just saw it today and thought it was funny....then I realized I was the OP....what does that mean ? Hmmmm ?:confused3:

Now that beats me...but just barely or at least according to my wife anyway, I think she might be taking advantage of me...naaww...:laughing::eek: