BAD DAY-GOOD DAY

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
WHAT MAKES A GOOD DAY? today was terrible weather, rain and windy(bad) got some things done in the house and garage(good) had a nice dinner with friends(good) rain stopped and sun came out about 6;30 (good) to wet to do anything(bad) so went for ice cream(very good) had time to work with photos on computer(good) then had time to to vist here(good) all in all avery nice day! sans the weather. how was your day? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #2  
All morning driving the perimter of the pastures herbiciding. Short rain shower. All afternoon riding the mower. Long rain shower. Dinner with the family and Old Jesse. Very productive.

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #3  
I wasted my entire morning because I relied on someone to do what they said they would do. When I finally gave up on that, it started to rain and flood the roads again (We've had over ten inches of rain already this month).

Fortunately, I got to take my 84 year old Mom out to dinner this afternoon and spend some time just talking with her. Despite the rain and everything else, that made it a great day for me. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #4  
<font color="blue"> WHAT MAKES A GOOD DAY? </font>
Slept in.
Awoke to aroma of wife's fresh blueberry coffee cake.
Surfed some TBN.
Read paper and watched cartoons with 5yr old.
Took family to a movie.
Cooked boneless pork ribs and pineapple on the grill.
Ate like a pig.
Watched 10 year old decorate a cake for the county fair.
Watched a movie with the wife.
Ate a snack(more coffee cake) with the family.
Kissed the wife and kids goodnight.
Watched History Channel program about Korean war.
Watched Gunny on Mail Call while I surfed TBN.
Don't really remember what the "day" was like.... I think it rained.

<font color="blue"> how was your day? </font>
Pretty darn good!!! Thanks for asking /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #5  
Well, bad becouse I had a lot of trees to cut up, and I wanted to work on moving more stuff, and work on a dog fence at the new house, so we could move in.

But good becouse I could not do that other stuff becouse we had to set up the birthday party for my dougher. Her first. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif We had lots of frends anf famley, and had a real good time.

So, it was good. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #6  
Went to the early outdoor service at our church. Nothing like sitting in a lawn chair sipping on a cup of coffee on a beautiful morning. After the service, went out to Wally World to get new leash for our Yorkie and a new coffee pot. After we went home, got ready to drive 2 hours to my brother-in-laws for our nieces high school graduation party. Had our son with us, who will be getting married on August 24th and leaving for the Navy on September 2nd. Nice to spend some time with him! Had a great time at the party. Our daughter (lives in Columbus, Ohio) showed up and came home with us for the week.

All in all - a very good day! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #7  
Gary,
If you ever make it this way to visit the daughter, let me know, I live near Columbus.

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #8  
Jerry,

You bet! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

We love that area. Don't get out as often as we'd like. Wife was just out there a couple of weeks ago to help daughter decorate her new condo.

Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #9  
Had a GREAT day. Daughter came home for the weekend, and we spent it with her. I even got her on the tractor and let her drive it a little and then put it in the barn. You should have seen that ear-to-ear grin the whole time she was on the tractor.

<font color="red"> I think I hooked another one </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BAD DAY-GOOD DAY #10  
Mine was a decent day........pretty hot and humid. The BAD portion of the day was having to install a security camera out by the road to try to catch the person that is using my address/mailbox for their own. I have seen them personally twice and taped them once so far. The camera was on the house and was too far away to get a clear shot of the license plates.
I think I know who it is, the daughter of the former owner. We have recieved a lot of recent mail for her, such as a voter registration confirmation, samples from the newly opened grocery store and magazines from her employer.
It's ridiculous what you have to go through to get some government agencies to try to do anything.

So, I'm done ranting...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif