Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: What TBN is like today

Agree with ovrszd and others, I find this a very friendly forum overall compared to others. Agreed, some are a little blunt for my tastes, but it's that way in real life too, so we learn who to ignore and who to seek out. Oftentimes however even the ones I don't care for have some really good information, so I don't put anyone on ignore; been married over 40 years so I am a master at it...

OK, that was a joke as I would never do that to my wife and I am not just saying that in case I forget to shut my computer down either.

Elite Member
    Tractor

When it comes to tractors TBN is among the best information resources out there today, but like most forums it also has... a dark side.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    918 allis-chalmers

QUOTE:OK, that was a joke as I would never do that to my wife and I am not just saying that in case I forget to shut my computer down either.`'

GREAT recovery,TripleR! That's how we survive all those years! LOL! don-ohio (:^)

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Quote Originally Posted by don45640 View Post
    QUOTE:OK, that was a joke as I would never do that to my wife and I am not just saying that in case I forget to shut my computer down either.`'

GREAT recovery,TripleR! That's how we survive all those years! LOL! don-ohio (:^)
    You better believe it, I have been with my wife for fifty years, started dating at fifteen and been married forty four and it's not "just' because of my devilish good looks.

Tractor
    ShovelandBarrow

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post
    We will soon be implementing a google custom search engine so all searches will go through google. It's a far superior search system than our built-in forum search.
    schweet
    ____
    Jay

Tractor
    JD2010, Kubota3450,2550, Mahindra 7520 w FEL w Skid Steer QC w/Tilt Tatch, & BH, BX1500

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    The search engine on here stinks. I was looking for a Chipper Shredder and a Poster reamed me out about using the search bar, I told him to stick it and he replied he knows exactly what I need and now he won't tell me. What a idiot. That's why I will not tell someone to use the stinky search task.
    Use this:
    Google Enterprise Search - relevant, easy search for intranets and websites ... scroll down and check out "Preview"
    larry
    This side of 40
    JD2010, Kubota L3450/FEL w SK QC, L2550 w FEL
    Mahindra 7520 [Pinky] /FEL w Skid Steer QC/w Tilt Tatch & BH, BX1500 [Mighty Mouse]
    IH37 Baler, CCM165 Drum Mower, JD Rake
    JD 127 bushog, Flail, SK Tilt Tatch , KK tiller, Rhino rear blade, Post driver, post auger, chipper, pallet fork, Grapple/Loader Buddy, Homemade Splitter/DC Welder

Tractor
    New Holland TC40D

I've been here since the beginning. It always has been a great site. Imagine, it started out as just kubota's, mainly buying and owning/operating. Back when there was less than 100 members, replies to a question took days, and all was very civilized.

I think it still is awesome. If you consider the diverse forums, and number of people, it is very civilized and friendly here.

My time is here is less on tractors now, more on the other forums. Although, since my first tractor was a Kubota I do look in on Kubota own/operate. And with the New Holland, I check in there.

I like the way it is now. But I still like the Chalkey Cup threads, and Harv's Christmas animation
    RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    For all bs one has to take this is the best site for tractor info.
    I agree. It is also a great resource for many other related (or not so related) subjects.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Gold Member
    Tractor
    918 allis-chalmers

HaHaHaHaaaa! Yeah,you got skills,I gotta admit!Happy 44!! don-ohio (:^)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    You better believe it, I have been with my wife for fifty years, started dating at fifteen and been married forty four and it's not "just' because of my devilish good looks.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4240HST

As a retired fellow who returned to tractors after an absence of 50 years, this forum has been a blessing. It often leaves me feeling as though we're sitting around a big table in a coffee shop - convivial, chuckling, ribbing each other a bit, but there to help.
    If only I'd known then what I know now...except none of this existed back then.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast