What TBN is like today

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What TBN is like today #31  
If you don't get at least one post removed, you haven't been here long enough yet. :laughing:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeet I've had whole threads removed cause they called them political. who me?:D

/ What TBN is like today #33  
Join the crowd:rolleyes:

/ What TBN is like today #34  
Nothin' like bein' part of the crowd. :D

/ What TBN is like today #35  
Sheeeeeeeeeeeet I've had whole threads removed cause they called them political. who me?:D

Like you, I've also had entire threads removed but generally don't let it bother me. Besides, if I feel it's important enough to say, I have the entire internet at my disposal and I'm not afraid to use it. I'm a man on the edge... I have internet! :laughing:

/ What TBN is like today #37  
please be careful what you put on the internet because i belive everything i read on there. i have not been here long but i can only say that tbn has been a great place to learn tractors and i have got some great ideal's from other members. one of the best things is you know where the bs is so it's your choice to engage or not.

/ What TBN is like today #38  
Good forum....lots of good tractor related info......fun political discussions and opinions......fairly civil.....most members are enjoyable......a few are strange.......kinda like my neighbors!:drink:

/ What TBN is like today #39  
Nothin' like bein' part of the crowd. :D

For whatever reason, I don't think I ever had a post removed. Have I misspent my entire time here?

/ What TBN is like today #40  
Nah...you're just a "late bloomer". :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.