Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 68
  1. #41
    Elite Member /pine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,844

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    Things have definitely mellowed over the last couple of years...
    They used to throw you in the slammer (ban you) for 10 days for the same reason they just remove posts these days...

    I speak from experience...
    Slash Pine
    blunt and succinct but sincere...in the immortal words of Popeye..."I yam what I yam"

  2. #42
    J F
    J F is offline
    Elite Member J F's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,081
    Location
    North of Atlanta, GA
    Tractor
    ShovelandBarrow

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    ____
    Jay

  3. #43
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    9,945
    Location
    Triangle Of North Carolina
    Tractor
    JD 4700

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybob View Post
    Good forum....lots of good tractor related info......fun political discussions and opinions......fairly civil.....most members are enjoyable......a few are strange.......kinda like my neighbors!
    I WISH I had some TBNers as my neighbors. Someone, PLEASE take my neighbors! Maybe a TBNer will then move into the area!

    Later,
    Dan

  4. #44
    Super Star Member murphy1244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    Murph ------------

  5. #45
    Super Star Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    14,431
    Location
    Yanceyville, North Carolina
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    It is my belief that it is evident that TBN has a more diverse membership now, than in years back. Different areas of OUR Country have different Lifestyles, Beliefs, and Cultural differences. It is also evident, that due to more PC's in households, there is an increased flow of information on the Internet, and more varied points of interests and topics, available to the Public. There is always two sides to every story and each and every TBN member should be allowed to voice their views. I will agree that sometimes the threads and posts may get "Hot and Heavy", but in the end, a debate should be a learning process for all parties involved. IMHO, Thanks for listening.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

  6. #46
    Super Star Member murphy1244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    15,825
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    Quote Originally Posted by creekbend View Post
    It is my belief that it is evident that TBN has a more diverse membership now, than in years back. Different areas of OUR Country have different Lifestyles, Beliefs, and Cultural differences. It is also evident, that due to more PC's in households, there is an increased flow of information on the Internet, and more varied points of interests and topics, available to the Public. There is always two sides to every story and each and every TBN member should be allowed to voice their views. I will agree that sometimes the threads and posts may get "Hot and Heavy", but in the end, a debate should be a learning process for all parties involved. IMHO, Thanks for listening.
    You are very wise...
    Murph ------------

  7. #47
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    6,254
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Tractor
    Kubota's, John Deere's

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    Quote Originally Posted by dmccarty View Post
    I WISH I had some TBNers as my neighbors. Someone, PLEASE take my neighbors! Maybe a TBNer will then move into the area!

    Later,
    Dan
    How true.

    I have numerous posts that I follow....

    ...easements...
    ...dogs..
    ...help.
    ...court



    A TBNer would not do those things to his/her neighbor if you get my drift.

  8. #48
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Posts
    9,945
    Location
    Triangle Of North Carolina
    Tractor
    JD 4700

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    Quote Originally Posted by riptides View Post
    How true.

    I have numerous posts that I follow....

    ...easements...
    ...dogs..
    ...help.
    ...court



    A TBNer would not do those things to his/her neighbor if you get my drift.
    I would hope a TBN neighbor would not do those things.

    Course, I would really HOPE a TBN neighbor of mine would not have a problem with me that required them to SSS.



    Later,
    Dan

  9. #49
    Elite Member ovrszd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,213
    Location
    Missouri
    Tractor
    Kubota M9540, JD2210

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    Ya never know about neighbors. Mine to the East replaced his portion of our joining fence. He moved it 8' over onto our land. Never thought I'd see that. So I've given him a deadline of 15 April to move it or I will. This neighbor even rents pasture land from us. Go figure.......
    Richard
    Kubota M9540, JD2210

  10. #50
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,796
    Location
    .
    Tractor
    .

    Default Re: What TBN is like today

    Quote Originally Posted by ovrszd View Post
    Ya never know about neighbors. Mine to the East replaced his portion of our joining fence. He moved it 8' over onto our land. Never thought I'd see that. So I've given him a deadline of 15 April to move it or I will. This neighbor even rents pasture land from us. Go figure.......
    Trees make the best neighbors, as long as they aren't too close to your house.
    .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trouble loading TBN today!
    By DaveOmak in forum News/Feedback
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 04:43 AM
  2. Replies: 461
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 01:49 PM
  3. Is TBN slow today or just me?
    By jenkinsph in forum News/Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:29 PM
  4. TBN SLOW TODAY?
    By frank_f15 in forum News/Feedback
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 10:18 PM
  5. Got my TBN shirt today!
    By Boondox in forum Related Topics
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.