What TBN is like today

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What TBN is like today #41  
Things have definitely mellowed over the last couple of years...
They used to throw you in the slammer (ban you) for 10 days for the same reason they just remove posts these days...

I speak from experience...:D

/ What TBN is like today #43  
Good forum....lots of good tractor related info......fun political discussions and opinions......fairly civil.....most members are enjoyable......a few are strange.......kinda like my neighbors!:drink:

I WISH I had some TBNers as my neighbors. Someone, PLEASE take my neighbors! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Maybe a TBNer will then move into the area! :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ What TBN is like today #44  
:laughing:

/ What TBN is like today #45  
It is my belief that it is evident that TBN has a more diverse membership now, than in years back. Different areas of OUR Country have different Lifestyles, Beliefs, and Cultural differences. It is also evident, that due to more PC's in households, there is an increased flow of information on the Internet, and more varied points of interests and topics, available to the Public. There is always two sides to every story and each and every TBN member should be allowed to voice their views. I will agree that sometimes the threads and posts may get "Hot and Heavy", but in the end, a debate should be a learning process for all parties involved. IMHO, Thanks for listening.

/ What TBN is like today #46  
It is my belief that it is evident that TBN has a more diverse membership now, than in years back. Different areas of OUR Country have different Lifestyles, Beliefs, and Cultural differences. It is also evident, that due to more PC's in households, there is an increased flow of information on the Internet, and more varied points of interests and topics, available to the Public. There is always two sides to every story and each and every TBN member should be allowed to voice their views. I will agree that sometimes the threads and posts may get "Hot and Heavy", but in the end, a debate should be a learning process for all parties involved. IMHO, Thanks for listening.

You are very wise...

/ What TBN is like today #47  
I WISH I had some TBNers as my neighbors. Someone, PLEASE take my neighbors! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Maybe a TBNer will then move into the area! :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

How true.

I have numerous posts that I follow....

...easements...
...dogs..
...help.
...court

:)

A TBNer would not do those things to his/her neighbor if you get my drift.

/ What TBN is like today #48  
How true.

I have numerous posts that I follow....

...easements...
...dogs..
...help.
...court

:)

A TBNer would not do those things to his/her neighbor if you get my drift.

I would hope a TBN neighbor would not do those things.

Course, I would really HOPE a TBN neighbor of mine would not have a problem with me that required them to SSS. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ What TBN is like today #49  
Ya never know about neighbors. Mine to the East replaced his portion of our joining fence. He moved it 8' over onto our land. Never thought I'd see that. So I've given him a deadline of 15 April to move it or I will. This neighbor even rents pasture land from us. Go figure.......

/ What TBN is like today #50  
Ya never know about neighbors. Mine to the East replaced his portion of our joining fence. He moved it 8' over onto our land. Never thought I'd see that. So I've given him a deadline of 15 April to move it or I will. This neighbor even rents pasture land from us. Go figure.......

Trees make the best neighbors, as long as they aren't too close to your house. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.