/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun #1  

gpx2600

Tractor
john deere
I'm look for a ruger 40 cal carbine to buy

/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun
need a ruger 40 cal carbine

/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun #3  
Then go to a gun store and buy one...if you're not a felon or mentally defective, the purchase will take about 10 minutes.

/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun #4  
Well if your gonna buy said gun. Probably want to buy bullets too unless you just want to mount it above your fireplace

/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun #5  
Deleted...OP's last post explained his need and my post was in error.

Last edited:
   / ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun #6  
Interestingly Ruger does not make such an animal. Keltec or Hi Point do make them, as well as some conversion uppers for the AR platform from some makers, and of course the uppers that convert a Glock or 1911 lower to a carbine. But no Ruger that I can see.

James K0UA

/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun #7  
Interestingly Ruger does not make such an animal. Keltec or Hi Point do make them, as well as some conversion uppers for the AR platform from some makers, and of course the uppers that convert a Glock or 1911 lower to a carbine. But no Ruger that I can see.

James K0UA

They do (or at least did). My neighbor had one, always wanted to buy it from him!

Here's one....
RUGER 40 CARBINE for sale (904658940)

/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun #8  
They do (or at least did). My neighbor had one, always wanted to buy it from him!

Here's one....
RUGER 40 CARBINE for sale (904658940)

yep I did a little research, and they were apparently made between 1996 and 2006. They were not a large success having only made about 10,000 of them and some of the talk on the gun forums is that they had issues, resulting in a lot of them going back to the factory.

/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun #9  
Welcome to TractorByNet. interesting topic on a tractor forum.

/ ruger 40 cal carbine, would like t buy this gun
I have a Georgia Weapons Carry License, I purchased one of these 40 cal in N C 5 weeks ago and also a AR15
from gun dealers. Last week at the gun show in Jonesboro Ga. from a dealer I purchased AP99, I also traded a SPAS 12 to a dealer. I have no problem of buying guns, but as you should know Ruger no longer makes this gun . I would not want the ammo because of the shipping and I have about 20,000 pc's of brass to load.