Ticketed for driving slow in the left lane

/ Ticketed for driving slow in the left lane #11  
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

When I was in Divers Ed not one word was ever mentioned about passing on the left, slow on the right. Now I knew and I guess it was assumed everyone else did too. Blame the public school system.

/ Ticketed for driving slow in the left lane #12  
They should fight that. Around here they now ticket for 65 in a 60. They just want to write more tickets and can't do it when someone's doing 2 under. Absurd.

/ Ticketed for driving slow in the left lane #14  
I won't pass judgement on the driver or the officer. Driving below the speed Limit is impeding traffic but you have to take other things into consideration weather being the first. Reported high wind, another thing we don't know by the article is if there were any vehicles to her right and what speed they were traveling. To issue a ticket for 2 miles under the limit I would bet there were other factors not reported in the article but would be in the officers report. It could have been only one of a few violations and the officer gave warnings for the others, it also could have been drivers attitude, reading the article she did say "you have to be kidding me" or something like that.
If you are ever stopped remember attitude means a lot. Yes I know there are officers with attitudes to! But remember he won't be receiving only giving.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Ticketed for driving slow in the left lane #16  
I wonder if she was a pretty girl......maybe the officer just wanted to say hello and she was rude? :licking:

/ Ticketed for driving slow in the left lane #17  
Sorry, but everyone sleeping in the left lane seem to be buckeyes!!!!!! LEARN TO DRIVE!

/ Ticketed for driving slow in the left lane
Driving fast in bad conditions, would it have been better to have ended up like this?
State Trooper Dash Cam Video. How Quickly Your Life Could Change - YouTube
Unless we have state troopers who's first reaction is to curse in a Slavic language, that was not a state trooper dash cam.
Anyhow, I agree that one should drive appropriately for the conditions, but if you are going slower than the speed limit and/or the flow of traffic, you SHOULD NOT BE IN THE LEFTMOST LANE ON A 4 LANE HIGHWAY. That is why the law says that slower vehicles must keep to the right.

Aaron Z

/ Ticketed for driving slow in the left lane #20  
Unless we have state troopers who's first reaction is to curse in a Slavic language, that was not a state trooper dash cam.
Anyhow, I agree that one should drive appropriately for the conditions, but if you are going slower than the speed limit and/or the flow of traffic, you SHOULD NOT BE IN THE LEFTMOST LANE ON A 4 LANE HIGHWAY. That is why the law says that slower vehicles must keep to the right.

Aaron Z

I agree that one should drive appropriately for the conditions, but if you are going slower than the speed limit and/or the flow of traffic, you SHOULD NOT BE IN THE LEFTMOST LANE ON A 4 LANE HIGHWAY. That is why the law says that slower vehicles must keep to the right.

Probably the most I have ever agreed with a statement on this site.