Test Driving a Camaro

/ Test Driving a Camaro #2  
Ooops! I recieved this same link this morning from a friend, thought it was funny and had to share it, But before seeing it here in your post I put it up in another topic, :eek: Jeff Gordon done what I think most of us would like to do when test driving a car while under the salesman supervision,:D I hate it when they want to ride along:cool:

/ Test Driving a Camaro
Ooops! I recieved this same link this morning from a friend, thought it was funny and had to share it, But before seeing it here in your post I put it up in another topic, :eek: Jeff Gordon done what I think most of us would like to do when test driving a car while under the salesman supervision,:D I hate it when they want to ride along:cool:

If it was a double post, it just means it was really important to share with friends. While test driving cars I feel compelled to drive like grandma if the salesman is with me. The last time I test drove some trucks the salesman just turned me loose and I had a 2002 3/4 ton Chevy with the 8 litre gasser. I wasn't quite like Gordon, but I just had to rip it to 'er a couple times. Just to see :):thumbsup:

/ Test Driving a Camaro #4  
It was fun to watch but it was faked...the "salesman" was an actor and a stunt man did some of the driving...

/ Test Driving a Camaro #5  
Yeah, gave it away at the beginning for me with the $5 aftermarket cup holder there so you could really see the Pepsi can.

/ Test Driving a Camaro #6  
its probably faked, but I haven't laughed so hard in days... what a hoot!