Big Brother's Watching

/ Big Brother's Watching #2  
Well, I hope so. :laughing: When I type in my address it goes to the crazy guy's house about 1.5 miles away. He needs watching.

/ Big Brother's Watching #3  
Now that's a little scary!

/ Big Brother's Watching #4  
Google Earth. It's been around forever. I can get my property view from my county assessors site. Includes historical view and current within the last 4 years.

/ Big Brother's Watching #5  
I saw the Street View car go by last summer. The view is recent but Google Earth for my area is not. Plus, my lot is bisected by one very old and fuzzy google earth shot and a newer (but still old), and a bit less fuzzy image. The usefulness of Google Earth varies.

/ Big Brother's Watching #6  
Yep, I entered my address and got the north end of our street at least a couple of hundred yards from our house.

/ Big Brother's Watching #7  
When I type in my address on Google Earth, it shows up 3 miles off to a different farm. :laughing: I'm okay with that!;)

Joe

/ Big Brother's Watching #8  
I don't know about showmystreet, but I find the measuring option at Google Earth useful.

/ Big Brother's Watching #9  
I don't know about showmystreet, but I find the measuring option at Google Earth useful.

Agreed! I've used the measuring function many times when planning various projects around the farm. It's my favorite feature.

Joe