Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing...

/ Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing...
How do you clean it up if you spill it?

Hey Moss...I just though, after reading your post...You could drink the stuff and none of the calories , cholesterol etc. would stick...it would all go down the poop chute....You could eat all of anything you want....Just imagine...:cool2:

/ Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing... #12  
Yeah, no more diarrhea!. Wait, no, CONSTANT diarrhea.

/ Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing... #13  
Swimming competition. :)

Bruce

/ Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing... #14  
Hey Moss...I just though, after reading your post...You could drink the stuff and none of the calories , cholesterol etc. would stick...it would all go down the poop chute....You could eat all of anything you want....Just imagine...:cool2:

The thing I wonder about is what if this stuff gets into a water supply? Heck, you can't find a river that doesn't contain drugs, birth control, hormones, and other pharmaceuticals.

/ Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing... #15  
You just dry off with a graphene towel. :D

/ Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing... #16  
The thing I wonder about is what if this stuff gets into a water supply? Heck, you can't find a river that doesn't contain drugs, birth control, hormones, and other pharmaceuticals.

Nanotechnology, while fascinating, is not without its dangers. There are many unknowns about how this sort of stuff will interact with many things, including our bodies.

/ Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing... #17  
Now, I know why I can't keep money in my wallet. It must be treated with Ever Dry and slips right out and through my fingers. Sheesh!:confused2:

/ Holy Cow ! New Nano Tech. Ever Dry....nothing sticks to it...nothing... #18  
I invented a product that eats throught everything... just don't know where to store it?

mark