Help with Wife's laptop..

/ Help with Wife's laptop..
Thank you all ...I have printed all of these solutions and will try them tonight...You guys may make me a hero...I will post back the results...and yes I will give credit where credit is due...I will tell my wife you guys helped me...:thumbsup:

OK - Thanks guys...I clicked on the battery Icon...then clicked ..do nothing when lid is closed and presto...it works...now the wife can close the lid and only have to watch the one monitor....I really appreciate the help but I did tell you guys solved it...she knew I had already tried..and failed...:)

/ Help with Wife's laptop.. #12  
Glad you got it fixed! Who says you can't mix tractors and computers? :)

/ Help with Wife's laptop.. #13  
Brin,

I'm surprised she doesn't like two screens open with the desktop extended onto the 2nd monitor. That way you can watch Swamp People on one screen and surf TBN on the other! :laughing:

But seriously, I have extended desktop across two monitors and I really like it. I have email, calendar and another application open on one screen and whatever I'm currently working on open on the big monitor. Makes for a lot less switching between applications. You might want to give it a try.

/ Help with Wife's laptop.. #15  
But seriously, I have extended desktop across two monitors and I really like it. I have email, calendar and another application open on one screen and whatever I'm currently working on open on the big monitor. Makes for a lot less switching between applications. You might want to give it a try.
I have that at home and at work. Works well. A co-worker has a 24" flatscreen which is about the size of 2 19" "regular" monitors and loves it.

Aaron Z

/ Help with Wife's laptop.. #16  
I have that at home and at work. Works well. A co-worker has a 24" flatscreen which is about the size of 2 19" "regular" monitors and loves it.

Aaron Z
At work I have a dock that my laptop slides into. There're two 22" monitors for that. Very nice. Then I have a smaller laptop with a 2nd monitor for that. So, 4 monitors, lots of different things to keep an eye on and still a space to work.