Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

/ Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault! #2  
So now we know.......men are the cause of menopause!:confused2:

BBC News - Men 'to blame for the menopause'

I lean toward the grandmother as a care giver:

BBC NEWS | Health | Grans 'live longer to be carers'

While I would agree that men as a whole choose younger women, it's also true that the younger women send stronger sexual signals; e.g., "I'm young, healthy and prepared to have your children". Perhaps nature intended younger women to be sexier and more desirable because with the help of Grandma, they can raise their children to maturity. The fact that women have a longer lifespan than men is an indication that grandmas are more important for survival of the species than are grandpas.

/ Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!
I agree 2 Lane........on a funny note.....my Grandpa used to say....."Grandpas die younger because they're married to Grandmas." Grandma would just laugh and say "You ole coot.":laughing:

/ Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault! #4  
Even if it wasn't the guy's fault, I think we would blame it on y'all anyway! :D After all, the woman is always right! :laughing:

/ Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault! #5  
I have been told by quite a few Women that PMS stands for "Putting Up with MEN's SH*T".:)

/ Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!
Even if it wasn't the guy's fault, I think we would blame it on y'all anyway! :D After all, the woman is always right! :laughing:

You been talkin to my wife??? That''s exactly what she said!:laughing:

/ Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault! #7  

Let's face it guys, women are undefeated.

/ Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault! #8  
I agree 2 Lane........on a funny note.....my Grandpa used to say....."Grandpas die younger because they're married to Grandmas." Grandma would just laugh and say "You ole coot.":laughing:

I have been told by quite a few Women that PMS stands for "Putting Up with MEN's SH*T".:)

My Father-in-law used ask, "You know why men die before women?" his answer was, "Because they want to" lol

I have a PMS joke too, but I'll refrain.

Because I think God has a sense of humor and I may deserve it, my wife oughta start menopause about the same time daughter starts puberty. I've told them that which ever one survives can come get me, I'll be hiding out.