Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Super Member jerrybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,299
    Location
    Somewhere in Washington
    Tractor
    yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter

    Default Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

    So now we know.......men are the cause of menopause!

    BBC News - Men 'to blame for the menopause'
    If you say gullible really slowly........it sounds just like oranges.

    Invest in America........BUY a Politician!

  2. #2
    Super Star Member 2LaneCruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,362
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Tractor
    John Deere LX172

    Default Re: Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybob View Post
    So now we know.......men are the cause of menopause!

    BBC News - Men 'to blame for the menopause'
    I lean toward the grandmother as a care giver:

    BBC NEWS | Health | Grans 'live longer to be carers'

    While I would agree that men as a whole choose younger women, it's also true that the younger women send stronger sexual signals; e.g., "I'm young, healthy and prepared to have your children". Perhaps nature intended younger women to be sexier and more desirable because with the help of Grandma, they can raise their children to maturity. The fact that women have a longer lifespan than men is an indication that grandmas are more important for survival of the species than are grandpas.
    Have Wings, Will Travel.

  3. #3
    Super Member jerrybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,299
    Location
    Somewhere in Washington
    Tractor
    yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter

    Default Re: Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

    I agree 2 Lane........on a funny note.....my Grandpa used to say....."Grandpas die younger because they're married to Grandmas." Grandma would just laugh and say "You ole coot."
    If you say gullible really slowly........it sounds just like oranges.

    Invest in America........BUY a Politician!

  4. #4
    Super Member farmgirl19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,643
    Location
    Texas
    Tractor
    1986 JD 1050, and 1941 Avery

    Default Re: Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

    Even if it wasn't the guy's fault, I think we would blame it on y'all anyway! After all, the woman is always right!
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she would never grow into an old nag.

    If you're going to climb in the saddle, better be ready for the ride!

    "If you see someone without a smile, give them yours!" - Dolly Parton

  5. #5
    Super Star Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    14,436
    Location
    Yanceyville, North Carolina
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

    Default Re: Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

    I have been told by quite a few Women that PMS stands for "Putting Up with MEN's SH*T".
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

  6. #6
    Super Member jerrybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,299
    Location
    Somewhere in Washington
    Tractor
    yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter

    Default Re: Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    Even if it wasn't the guy's fault, I think we would blame it on y'all anyway! After all, the woman is always right!
    You been talkin to my wife??? That''s exactly what she said!
    If you say gullible really slowly........it sounds just like oranges.

    Invest in America........BUY a Politician!

  7. #7
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Tractor
    JD cut

    Default Re: Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    Even if it wasn't the guy's fault, I think we would blame it on y'all anyway! After all, the woman is always right!
    Let's face it guys, women are undefeated.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member brain55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,774
    Location
    Brentwood, CA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrybob View Post
    I agree 2 Lane........on a funny note.....my Grandpa used to say....."Grandpas die younger because they're married to Grandmas." Grandma would just laugh and say "You ole coot."
    Quote Originally Posted by creekbend View Post
    I have been told by quite a few Women that PMS stands for "Putting Up with MEN's SH*T".
    My Father-in-law used ask, "You know why men die before women?" his answer was, "Because they want to" lol

    I have a PMS joke too, but I'll refrain.

    Because I think God has a sense of humor and I may deserve it, my wife oughta start menopause about the same time daughter starts puberty. I've told them that which ever one survives can come get me, I'll be hiding out.

  9. #9
    Super Member farmgirl19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,643
    Location
    Texas
    Tractor
    1986 JD 1050, and 1941 Avery

    Default Re: Sorry Guys....it's ALL your Fault!

    Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkeyok View Post
    Let's face it guys, women are undefeated.
    But we are so much more fun to be around, when we get our way!
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she would never grow into an old nag.

    If you're going to climb in the saddle, better be ready for the ride!

    "If you see someone without a smile, give them yours!" - Dolly Parton

  10. #10
    Veteran Member brain55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,774
    Location
    Brentwood, CA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post

    But we are so much more fun to be around, when we get our way!
    That is a very true statement!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MX 285 PTO Fault
    By Uffelmann in forum Case-IH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 12:02 AM
  2. Its all YOUR fault.
    By chopped in forum Parts/Repairs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 10:15 AM
  3. It's All Your Fault
    By XLBOY3HD in forum John Deere Buying/Pricing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:45 AM
  4. It's your fault!
    By Cliff_Johns in forum Owning/Operating
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 07:43 PM
  5. your fault, always has been, always will be
    By itsmecindi in forum Rural Living
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 11:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2016 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.