Snip snip... That was fun.

/ Snip snip... That was fun. #1  

EMTspud

Tractor
Bobcat CT230
Had the "V" about 24 hours ago. Taking it easy- bag of frozen peas and rest.

How did it go for you guys?

/ Snip snip... That was fun. #2  
I did that about 30-35 years ago. Doc told me to rest for several days. I figured I'd rather save my vacation time for fishing or hunting, so I went to work. Got around ok, just a bit slow for a while.

/ Snip snip... That was fun. #3  
Ouch! Actually, I am a member of the "V" club as well. Happened in 1982, dont really remember much except that in 4 weeks you need to "provide" a test sample to verify success. LOL Keep the faith!

/ Snip snip... That was fun. #4  

My grapes are seedless...:laughing:

/ Snip snip... That was fun. #6  
Discomfort for a few weeks, more of an unsettled feeling than actual pain. I don't think most experience that, at least for as long. The actual pain was minor and short-lived. Congratulations and welcome to the club.

/ Snip snip... That was fun. #7  
Had a friend that had three to clip. I was a miracle that the doctor discovered it. If he hadn't, it might have caused a surprise later.

/ Snip snip... That was fun. #8  
Got mine in the early nineties, was doing fine until a couple of days later when my car died in the middle of an intersection in a small village nearby and I had to push it out of the road.

By the time I got a ride home, all the wedding tackle was doubled in size and the dependents had turned a deadish black and blue throughout (all with a very deep ache and nauseated sensation in the mid-abdomen like a UFC fighter had given me a groin kick).

Doubling up on undershorts or wearing a jockstrap along with frequent sit downs on ice with feet elevated helped resolve the issue reasonably quickly.

Moral: When they say no heavy exertion, lifting, or strenuous activity, they are speaking in your best interests- but you gotta do what you gotta do....

Just don't do what my neighbors did and have unprotected sex before the labs prove the efficacy of your V- (both he and she were RN's and shoulda known better), hence their 6th kid, little surprise that he was.

Thomas

/ Snip snip... That was fun. #10  
Had mine in 1975. No pain whatsoever--the Jock Strap is really the key. Regards, Mike