Three Parents.......

/ Three Parents....... #2  
If you have a nasty genetic disease running in your family this would be a way to have children with out that fear. There wouldn't be a problem with child support due to the fact that one person was only giving a bit of genetic material, they would have no claim what so ever over the baby, since by law its not a baby yet but a few cells.
My daughter is an Ivf baby, she was our 5th try with ivf to have her. If someone is reading this and worry about infertility please pm me or check out The Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders I would highly recommend them.

/ Three Parents....... #3  
Technology has been improving our lives for a long time, now it is improving life itself.

/ Three Parents....... #4  
Hi all

It's an excellent breakthrough which will reduce the number of people being born with ghastly mitochondrial diseases. But it's not really 3 parents - one so-called parent would supply the egg with its mitochondria intact (and hence some mitochondrial DNA) but there would be no nuclear DNA in that egg as it would have been removed. The only nuclear DNA comes from the two normal parents. It's that DNA that determines who and what we are.

Mike