Have run into a health issue - need prayers

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #21  
god bless you and get well

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #22  
Alan, we have another friend who had kidney cancer recently. His kidney was removed and no chemo required. He's doing quite well after his surgery. He and his wife went on a Disney Cruise this last summer. We'll be praying for you and hoping to hear only good news in the future.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #23  
Good luck Alan L. It's good that people have two kidneys. I've heard that just one kidney can do the job just as well. There are a number of beat up old guys here on TBN, but they just keep on tractor'n and postin'. If i can remember it, I'll say a prayer for you too. Cheers, Mike

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #24  
Alan, Keep us updated. I will keep you in my prayers.

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #25  
Best wishes, Alan. I also will be thinking of you.

Terry

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #26  
Get well, you can beat this, we will all be praying for your recovery.

HS

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #27  
Quick find fast treatment, best of luck. Best treatment Prayers you will be in mine

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #28  
Best wishes Alan. Good that it was found before symptoms.
larry

/ Have run into a health issue - need prayers #29  
That's why the good Lord gave (most of) us two kidneys.

Hopefully the tumor is removable, non-metastized, and they can salvage the kidney. At least you have an healthy spare.

My next door neighbor found out she had a fatty tumor totally consumed one of her kidney's when she was pregnant. They managed to successfully remove it, and 4 months later she delivered a healthy baby girl. But now she's only got one kidney and they don't recommend she have any more children.