Aboristsite problems

/ Aboristsite problems #1  

arrow

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
Anyone having trouble jumping on this site? Can get to the homepage but when trying to get particular forums I get "cannot find server" message. I know they were attacked by adware this past week but now I cannot navigate at all.

/ Aboristsite problems #2  
It is working for me but I think they had some issues. Last week the site was redirecting me to a a scam site. Must have been broken in to.

/ Aboristsite problems
anyone know what this code means: "404 not found" and what may cause it to not being able to be found?

/ Aboristsite problems #4  
anyone know what this code means: "404 not found" and what may cause it to not being able to be found?

I haven't had that one but got others.

Found a couple workable 'workarounds'

1. go into your history and pick out an old arborisite to call up. Don't use your browser one. That has been working for me off and on since the trouble started.

2. Go in through google, enter "arboris site" without the quotes but with the space and choose from there. that worked sometimes, sometimes not.

The gurus say if you 'disable Java Script it will cure it. I haven't tried as I'm not computer literate enough :(

Harry K

/ Aboristsite problems
Thanks TK but my history only goes back a week and I had not been on the sight since that time. I tried the google thing and that didn't work either. I think it has something to do with the Mac computer I have. Once a Mac gets wind of a trouble spot, many times it just won't let you get on and like you, I do not know enough about such things to over ride. The only Java script I have comes form Apple. Java is another domain that was beat up with attacks and is another spot my computer won't accept.