Banner Ads now in Spanish???

/ Banner Ads now in Spanish??? #1  

ultrarunner

Epic Contributor
SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
Tractor
Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 and RTV900 with restored 1948 Deere M, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1953 Ford Jubliee and 1957 Ford 740 Row Crop, Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer 50 assorted vehicles from 1905 to 2006
Inadvertently clicked on a Toyota Banner ad in Spanish a few weeks ago and now about half the advertising on my computer is in Spanish.

I guess there is nothing to do but ignore it?

/ Banner Ads now in Spanish??? #2  
Inadvertently clicked on a Toyota Banner ad in Spanish a few weeks ago and now about half the advertising on my computer is in Spanish.

I also noticed the Spanish ads, but fortunately I didn't click on it. The ads are annoying enough on most sites. If they are trying to reach me with a language I don't speak, I don't think they are going to get the results they seek.

/ Banner Ads now in Spanish??? #3  
Clear the cookie's out of your computer and all's well.

/ Banner Ads now in Spanish??? #4  

Better yet...instead of ignoring it and putting up with it ...download Firefox and install their ad on pop up and ad blocker...I never see any ads or pop ups....

/ Banner Ads now in Spanish??? #5  
Clear the cookie's out of your computer and all's well.

This works and will also get rid of the ants in your PC:eek::D

Better yet...instead of ignoring it and putting up with it ...download Firefox and install their ad on pop up and ad blocker...I never see any ads or pop ups....

I use Firefox, along with Adblock plus, I hardly ever see a pop-up. I also use Malwarebytes and CCleaner, great combo for keeping the PC clean and trash free. All are free.

https://adblockplus.org/en/firefox

/ Banner Ads now in Spanish??? #6  
Ya know, it's the same thing the indians said in the early days. "...and they are all speaking in some strange language". :laughing: