Attention Walmart Shoppers

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #2  
I clicked on the first one but had to stop reading after it said that the population of Canada is ~2.35 million. Kinda puts the other "facts" in doubt.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #3  
I personally do not care to shop at Walmrt, for many of those reason, and the Fat cow they've made them-selfs into, as well as their lack of management /employee relationships,
Here is one story example:

Attachments

• w.PNG
    w.PNG
    220.7 KB · Views: 261
  • ww.PNG
    ww.PNG
    37.4 KB · Views: 250
  • www.PNG
    www.PNG
    316.8 KB · Views: 273
   / Attention Walmart Shoppers #4  
And the Walmartians.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #5  
I personally do not care to shop at Walmrt, for many of those reason, and the Fat cow they've made them-selfs into, as well as their lack of management /employee relationships,
Here is one story example:

The example story is a good joke, but you don't really believe it's true, do you?

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #6  
Bird, You and my MIL think alike :D
when I told her of this story she said to me "do I you really think a retired Admiral would need to work at a walmrt"?
I reminded her that she is retired as well and debt free, and that on many occasions she too has mentioned getting a job at walmrt simply to have something to do with her time, and as well as to wag her tongue as she so much likes to do,;) It was funny, for the first time she didn't have anything more to say:laughing:
But your probably correct,

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #7  
I clicked on the first one but had to stop reading after it said that the population of Canada is ~2.35 million. Kinda puts the other "facts" in doubt.
That would be item no 2 of 14 listed claiming Canada population is 35 million which sounds about right.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #8  
I go to Walmart about once a year if I absolutely have to! Haven't missed it a bit. You certainly can't find any American made products there or any local produce. I have seen the "Walmart People" on the internet and it is funny. I did hear that they got rid of their door greeters since they were not cost effective. Old Sam has surely rolled out of his grave by now.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #9  

Jerrybob
If you were a business man that had gone bankrupt a few times and was running a small retail business in Harrison ,Ark., And came up with a idea of how to sell products. and grow so fast no one could believe. Sam Walton was a good man and enjoyed the business of growing Wal-Mart .
Now like every sucessful person there is snarling dogs and want a bees growling that they should of done this.
My only wish is that I had bought a share of the orginial stock.
But then people would be growling at me for driving a luxary type car rather than a ford.

So place your self in the picture how would you run Wal-Mart. Maybe like the Gov. Spend more than take in and give away to those who don't want to work.
ken

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #10  
I go to Walmart about once a year if I absolutely have to! Haven't missed it a bit. You certainly can't find any American made products there or any local produce. I have seen the "Walmart People" on the internet and it is funny. I did hear that they got rid of their door greeters since they were not cost effective. Old Sam has surely rolled out of his grave by now.
The two women that were greeters are back only as checker's after have people walked out with 2 TVs and 3 power washers baskets full of food