Have You Been in a Movie?

/ Have You Been in a Movie? #1  

smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
As I was on my way to Seneca, SC several weeks ago, I noticed several box trucks and vans parked in the lawn of a nice, but modest, bungalow-style home. Given the number of people milling around, I thought the owners must be carrying out some extensive (and expensive) renovations. On my return, I noticed that the trucks and vans had disgorged numerous lights on tripods, cables, and other material. It then dawned on me that the house was being used as a location for a Burt Reynolds movie that is being filmed in the area: SENECA, S.C.: Extras needed for Burt Reynolds movie in SC | Entertainment | The State

The movie's producers had requested 200 extras for various scenes. I have no theatrical ambitions, so I didn't answer the call. But this got me to thinking: "Have any of you ever appeared in a movie"?

Steve

PS -- I was surprised to learn that Mr. Reynolds is 77.

/ Have You Been in a Movie? #2  
Not me, but my son got selected for a small roll in a training film for disneyland in Ca. Best part... about 10 head of the line passes for all the attractions. Great deal on a hot, crowed weekend.

mark

/ Have You Been in a Movie? #3  
Been on TV a few times. Fortunately did not embarrass myself.

/ Have You Been in a Movie? #4  
I've been in several movies, but only in my dreams. Our car club was invited to participate in a movie that was produced by the film students at Oklahoma University, and quite a few of us did. We all dressed in 70's era clothing and brought our cars as backdrops for the movie. Our car did appear in the movie for a few seconds in a couple of scenes in front of a movie theater, but that's about the size of it. I think a couple of members may have been seen in a fleeting street scene.

/ Have You Been in a Movie? #7  
I use to act in **** films...

/ Have You Been in a Movie? #8  
StoneyPoint, I work in Seneca and went to high school there. A couple of guys I work with did go to the Extra tryouts and will be in Elbow Grease. Some of my friends from high school have met Burt Reynolds while he's in town. The photo's have been on FB. This is the second time Burt has been in this area. He's already known for Deliverance, which was filmed up near Jocassee Lake as it was being built.

Roy, sorry, but I'm not interested in the titles of the films that made you the star that you are today! Hahaha.

/ Have You Been in a Movie? #9  
Finally some one mentioned deliverance... don't want to know who gave or recieved!

mark

/ Have You Been in a Movie?
Yikes!!!:eek:

paddle_faster_i_hear_banjo_music_sticker_rectang.jpg

Steve