Here's a tractor from 1906....

/ Here's a tractor from 1906.... #12  
Very nice.....great post!:thumbsup:

/ Here's a tractor from 1906.... #14  
Rollag, MN used to have a huge steam threshing show every year. They had tractors larger than this running threshing machines, pulling plows, etc. It was one very impressive sight to see.

Does anyone know if this steam threshing show still exists?

Very nice job on the rebuild.

/ Here's a tractor from 1906.... #15  
Rollag, MN used to have a huge steam threshing show every year. They had tractors larger than this running threshing machines, pulling plows, etc. It was one very impressive sight to see.

Does anyone know if this steam threshing show still exists?

Very nice job on the rebuild.

There is one in Sycamore, IL. I used to go as a kid.

These things always amaze me, I couldn't imagine the work that must go into one of these restorations. A guy down the street from me has a couple in need of restoration sitting out in the field. I have always wanted to stop to check them out.

/ Here's a tractor from 1906.... #16  
This is great museum in N. Calif. Holt/CAT got thier start just an hour south of this museum.
Page 2 « Museum Events Gallery | Heidrick Ag History Center
Heidrick Ag History Center | Heidrick Antique Tractor and Hays Antique Truck Collections

It is a very interesting place to visit. As a tractor enthusiast though, even the '41 Farmall-A I used to have would be considered "new-fangled" there...

This tractor weighs 15 tons...and is only 15 hp...I think Jay Leno Said...Imagine operating this...

1906 Advance Steam Traction Engine - Jay Leno's Garage - YouTube

/ Here's a tractor from 1906.... #17  
That's a very cool tractor. I would love to have it. But I could never afford it. :)

Chad