IE 11 for Win 7

/ IE 11 for Win 7 #1  

WM75Guy

Elite Member
Tractor
NH Workmaster 75, NH TC40DA
Downloaded IE 11 for Win 7. Definitely faster than IE10, looks and functions same as IE 10.

/ IE 11 for Win 7 #2  
Firefox for me. No thanks.

/ IE 11 for Win 7 #3  
Downloaded IE 11 for Win 7. Definitely faster than IE10, looks and functions same as IE 10.

I'm running IE10 on my Win 7 desktop and IE11 on the new Win 8.1 laptop. I really hadn't noticed that much difference in them.

/ IE 11 for Win 7 #4  
Try "Google Chrome" as a web browser, you won't be disappointed. I have tried them all and Chrome is clearly the best.

/ IE 11 for Win 7
I have to use IE for work, some of the programs we use will not work with another browser.

/ IE 11 for Win 7 #6  
Try "Google Chrome" as a web browser, you won't be disappointed. I have tried them all and Chrome is clearly the best.

A good performing browser if you don't mind Google tracking everything you browse with it...

/ IE 11 for Win 7 #7  

I've never used Chrome, so tell me what's better about it.

/ IE 11 for Win 7 #8  
Can't help laughing about what would happen if you asked about what tractor to buy on a Windows forum.

/ IE 11 for Win 7
Folks on a Windows forum don't have to have a :tractor: (too bad for them) so here we get the best of everything. To be on TBN you have to have some type of software. Just like tractors everyone has their favorites. :)