Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #21  
No religious discussions in the forums, folks. :cool:

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #22  
The slideshow shows what can only be inference to global warming, it shows Vietnam photos before Kennedy, Kennedy started Vietnam, while it shows the moon landing it never shows Hubble the satellite responsible for all the photos, and then it predicts earth destruction. I didn't see one picture of Christ, the most know man in history. This was a propaganda slide show for a lib teacher. Yuk.

HS
Your inference is much different from our inference. No shots of pollution came up until 20 seconds from the end. And it didn't infer anything. It showed a picture of a melted glacier and a polar bear, which really happens in nature. It showed weather and natural disasters, like volcanoes and floods, which happen all the time regardless of man's actions. It then showed space debris hitting earth, which undoubtedly will happen some day as it has happened in the past many, many times. And solar flairs, too.

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #23  
I just find it interesting (amusing) that history would be considered propaganda. History is history. The good, the bad, the ugly. Interpretation and analysis is the bread and butter of the historian. If this student thought his selection of pictures represented his analysis of world history and could back up his thesis, then more power to him. If he chooses to believe or not believe in a particular deity, then it's his right to do so. Teachers' jobs are to expand minds, teach their subjects, not prothlesize.

/ Video History of the World in 2 minutes...Pretty Cool #24  
I think he did an excellent job!