INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME

/ INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
Thought some of u might get a kick out of these photos of my home, this one was taken this past spring . the next a few years earlier

Attachments

• 326869-90 years.jpg
    326869-90 years.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 508
   / INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME
this one was taken about the turn of the century, last century 1900, it has been updated as u can see but the tress are still there, most of them anyhow.

Attachments

• 326871-old house resized.jpg
    326871-old house resized.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 412
   / INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME #3  
Nice house! I would need a taller garage. You can't fit a rack under those low ones and I *am* going to have a rack one day! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

you are right about the height of garage, thought of everything but that, even the big door is oversized 18ft wide, but should have gone taller. had it to do all over again would go at least 9ft,doors /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME #5  
Very cool comparison Frank! That old picture is priceless and your current place looks just dandy /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME #6  
A lovely photo, but you inadvertently partially cut out the subject over there on the left, and included a lot of buildings instead.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ok mark this one is for you . minus the buildings /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 327322-grading dirt.jpg
    327322-grading dirt.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 149
   / INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME #8  
That's a cool comparison of your house. Very nice! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif The tractor looks good, too! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME #9  
Oh how neat! I love looking at how things change over the years. You did lose a few trees didn't you. I like the new look better, it's 'cottageish'

/ INTERESTING PHOTOS OF MY HOME #10  
I always love comparison pictures. It's especially nice when the photos are taken from the exact same location with a similar lens.