Darwin Awards.....

/ Darwin Awards..... #3  
I get the first one but for the Darwin Awards I thought one had to kill themselves in a foolish manner or render themselves unable to reproduce in a foolish manner. I don't see how cutting your finger off with a meat grinder hardly counts.

/ Darwin Awards..... #4  
I get the first one but for the Darwin Awards I thought one had to kill themselves in a foolish manner or render themselves unable to reproduce in a foolish manner. I don't see how cutting your finger off with a meat grinder hardly counts.
I know... Some people can't do anything right.

Joe

/ Darwin Awards..... #5  
Thanks for posting.

#4 reminds me of an Uncle Dave Macon story, perhaps apocryphal.

Uncle Dave's son was to deliver him to a facility so that he (Uncle Dave) could dry out after a long drinking binge. When they arrived at the facility, Uncle Dave told his son to wait in the car while he (Uncle Dave) checked at the front desk. Once inside, Uncle Dave told the attendants that their new patient was outside in the car. The attendants proceeded to take the son into "custody" and Uncle Dave enjoyed a few more days of freedom before the "mistaken identity" problem was resolved. :)

Steve

/ Darwin Awards.....
Thanks for posting.

#4 reminds me of an Uncle Dave Macon story, perhaps apocryphal.

Uncle Dave's son was to deliver him to a facility so that he (Uncle Dave) could dry out after a long drinking binge. When they arrived at the facility, Uncle Dave told his son to wait in the car while he (Uncle Dave) checked at the front desk. Once inside, Uncle Dave told the attendants that their new patient was outside in the car. The attendants proceeded to take the son into "custody" and Uncle Dave enjoyed a few more days of freedom before the "mistaken identity" problem was resolved. :)

Steve

:laughing::laughing:

/ Darwin Awards..... #7  

I agree. To qualify for the darwin you have to cause your own death in some spectacular and easily avoidable way.

/ Darwin Awards..... #8  
I agree. To qualify for the darwin you have to cause your own death in some spectacular and easily avoidable way.

Would the recent report of some one putting pistol in waste band and pulling the trigger . Shooting off the extended member of the body could this a Darwin award candidate.
ken.

/ Darwin Awards..... #9  
Nope, he is a dumbass but needs to be dead to qualify.

I retired sheriff told me a story. Cops house was broken into and gun stolen. The guy later robbed a store and as one of the employees ran out of the store the crook chased him firing off a few rounds. Well, his ski mask started to cover his eyes as he ran so he adjusted it and the pistol ended up under his chin (you can just picture this moron adjusting his mask with the same hand he is holding a gun lol) and he managed to pull the trigger by accident. Now he would have qualified for the darwin.

/ Darwin Awards..... #10  
Would the recent report of some one putting pistol in waste band and pulling the trigger . Shooting off the extended member of the body could this a Darwin award candidate. ken.

Absolutely!

From Wikipedia:

The Darwin Awards are a tongue-in-cheek honor, originating in Usenet newsgroup discussions circa 1985. They recognize individuals who have contributed to human evolution by self-selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own (unnecessarily foolish) actions.