Amazon Sucks

/ Amazon Sucks #1  

My442

If something goes wrong with a third party purchase on Amazon, they will not support you in getting a resolution on your order. I ordered an expensive piece of exercise equipment on December 11, and never received it. I got jerked around by Amazon customer service, and the issue never got resolved.

The true mettle of a good company is how they respond when something goes wrong.

Amazon will not support you if that happens.

"Caveat Emptor":thumbdown:

/ Amazon Sucks #2  
Every package I get from them has a tracking number, and I can watch its progress from shipping, distribution, and delivery. Your package didn't just vanish. Where is it?

/ Amazon Sucks #3  
never had any issues. If I ever do I'll cancel payment

/ Amazon Sucks #5  
What was your Tracking number?

/ Amazon Sucks #7  
if you used a credit card, simply cancel the transaction with the card company. ive had to do this a number of times, and they have always repaid my account.

/ Amazon Sucks #8  
I use Amazon so often, the neighbors think the delivery guy and I must have a "thing going on"! So far, I have had no issues.

Maybe your item is just delayed, due to the pre-holiday weather, that backed up so many deliveries.

/ Amazon Sucks #9  
I use Amazon so often, the neighbors think the delivery guy and I must have a "thing going on"! So far, I have had no issues.

Maybe your item is just delayed, due to the pre-holiday weather, that backed up so many deliveries.

Even UPS was clogged.

/ Amazon Sucks #10  
We order from Amazon quite often...so far, no problems with deliveries.
We have had some defective items, but that type of problem was resolved quickly...to our satisfaction.