No Velveeta......This is serious!

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #2  
I still cant eat the stuff. We had 5 kids on an enlisted dads salary so we qualified for WIC. One of the things they give you unlimited amounts of is Velveeta.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #3  
I can't help but wonder if sales are down and if this news is a sales tactic. Yesterday I saw the usual pallets of Velveeta in the aisles of the grocery store. So if your sales are down, you say there's a shortage of product to get everyone to hurry out and buy some. Nah . . . no company would do that.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #4  
I think I'll alert my congress reps. They can move my cheese, but not making it is a serious issue.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #5  
Does this mean the two famous Phillie Cheese steak places (Pat's and Gino's) will have to close their doors? Perhaps it won't matter as I read they aren't rated the best ones anyway according to GQ.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #6  
Running out of Veveeta? Wow! the whole country may now have normal sodium levels. :rolleyes: Velveeta must be the saltiest cheese on the face of the earth.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #7  
Running out of Veveeta? Wow! the whole country may now have normal sodium levels. :rolleyes: Velveeta must be the saltiest cheese on the face of the earth.

i remember a place that used to sell fried spam and velvita sandwiches. the texas toast bread was buttered and grilled too.

I imagine a single sandwich was probably 2x your fat daily allowance and all your daily callories!

On the flip side. back when I ate fatty cheese. vel-v was good for sprucing up 'box' macaroni :)

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #8  
I can't help but wonder if sales are down and if this news is a sales tactic. Yesterday I saw the usual pallets of Velveeta in the aisles of the grocery store. So if your sales are down, you say there's a shortage of product to get everyone to hurry out and buy some. Nah . . . no company would do that.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard that Bird!!! If there wasn't a shortage there will be now because the "believers" will hoard the stuff. :)

A classic ongoing example is .22 Rifle Ammo.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #9  
That's exactly what I thought when I heard that Bird!!! If there wasn't a shortage there will be now because the "believers" will hoard the stuff. :)

A classic ongoing example is .22 Rifle Ammo.

Oh no!.. not velveeta too! What is the world coming too. (we haven't had a block of velveeta in the fridge for quite a while) Haven't seen a brick of .22 for a while either.

/ No Velveeta......This is serious! #10  
I can almost hear cry of oranges next..hmmm,I side w/Bird its sales tactic.