LEO's, can you explain this to me please

/ LEO's, can you explain this to me please #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
How does a guy get cuffed with his hands behind his back, gets put in the back of the patrol car, and then that same cuffed suspect has a .45 pistol on him that the LEO didn't find, and the suspect uses that hidden gun to shoot himself in the head in the back seat of the patrol car with his hands cuffed behind his back?

That's what the cops are saying happened, and it sounds so stupid to come up with something like that I figure it has to be the true.

If anything, the cop should be terminated for not finding a .45 on the guy. Could of hurt a cop instead.

/ LEO's, can you explain this to me please #2  
I don't think its that hard to get your hands in front of you if cuffed. Missing the 45, that's just being careless.

/ LEO's, can you explain this to me please #3  
If anything, the cop should be terminated for not finding a .45 on the guy.
And you know what?, I always thought that a cop was smarter than the average Joe, I no
longer think that any more.

/ LEO's, can you explain this to me please #4  
Most men cannot get their hands in front of them if cuffed, some women can. But we don't know what this guys build was. Missing the .45.. is just really careless. I have never seen that happen, but I suppose it could . We need more explanation. Keep in mind I haven't been a LEO for about 35 years. We always used Smith and Wesson cuffs, and once they were "set" by pressing the tiny locking plunger, which keeps them from getting tighter on the suspects wrist, they are very difficult to pick.

/ LEO's, can you explain this to me please #6  
The only explanation I can think of is his hands were still behind his back, and he was using "mexican carry" for the .45. In other words the pistol was just stuck into his waistband in the center of his back and the LEO just missed it in the patdown. In squirming around to draw his pistol, and lets assume a 1911 style single action auto, carried cocked and locked, he somehow brushed off the safety, somehow depressed the grip safety and somehow pressed the trigger with the muzzle pointed toward his head... If this story is true, it was not this guys lucky day. At all.

/ LEO's, can you explain this to me please #7  
I'm thinking the suspect had planned to use the .45 on the cop and fumbled it. All things being equal, it turned out better than it might have. Wouldn't want to clean up the mess in that backseat though - shades of 'Pulp Fiction'. :eek:

/ LEO's, can you explain this to me please #8  
I'm thinking the suspect had planned to use the .45 on the cop and fumbled it. All things being equal, it turned out better than it might have. Wouldn't want to clean up the mess in that backseat though - shades of 'Pulp Fiction'. :eek:

I bet that car is nearly ruined