Chinese Cars Coming to USA

/ Chinese Cars Coming to USA
   / Chinese Cars Coming to USA #4  
I wonder if Harbor Freight will sell them. Can you use a 25% off coupon? Will they come in a big box with assembly instructions written in Chinglish?

/ Chinese Cars Coming to USA #5  
I wonder if Harbor Freight will sell them. Can you use a 25% off coupon? Will they come in a big box with assembly instructions written in Chinglish?

Perhaps one of the finest posts ever on TBN!!!!

/ Chinese Cars Coming to USA #6  
I've always thought that too much of my income needed to be spent on getting from point A to point B. I've love to drive an inexpensive, piece of crap around. I've always thought India had the right idea with all those little trucks buzzing around the place.

/ Chinese Cars Coming to USA #7  
I'll never work on one.
For the same reasons I do not use Chinese parts or products I can avoid.

/ Chinese Cars Coming to USA #8  
I was shocked the Chinese use real test crash dummies and not Uighur's.

I'm sure you guys can remember when the first Japanese cars came to America. They were tiny and cheaply made. Now I own three Toyota's and they are the best three cars I have ever had. If China will follow the Japan model of putting factories here and continuous improvements in style and safety, in thirty years they could have a good share of the US car market.

Larro

/ Chinese Cars Coming to USA #9  
The Japanese 'model' includes a lot more than just a quality product.

/ Chinese Cars Coming to USA #10  
I wonder if they will be imported duty free like all the stuff Wal-mart sells? Just what the American economy needs, another unfair advantage given to China. China taxes the **** out of our products going into their country, but theirs come in virtually for free.

If you buy enough stuff from overseas, pack your bags, because that's where all the jobs went.