Jim Beam.....Going to Japan

/ Jim Beam.....Going to Japan #21  
Jim Beam was my off duty fuel in the USAF in the early 70s. Those were the days.

Wild Turkey has already been sold for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Jim Beam.....Going to Japan #22  
Wild Turkey has already been sold for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

They are owned by Campari Group. Gruppo Campari, in the global branded beverage industry since 1860, is an Italian Company producing spirits, wines, and soft drinks.

/ Jim Beam.....Going to Japan #23  
Stockholders only care about making money... the whole reason they buy stock to begin with. They don't let patriotism or emotions sway their vote. They will vote for what they feel will make them the most money.

I make investments because I want my money to work as hard or harder than I do. Pretty much a cornerstone of capitalism, I'd say. We can blame any group we can think of here, but the bottom line is this is another case of foreign investors placing a higher value on a company than American investors do.

/ Jim Beam.....Going to Japan #24  
And it isn't just Jim Beam that the Japanese are buying. Jim Beam also owns Makers Mark, Canadian Club, Hornitos Tequila, Sauza Tequila, Pinnacle Vodka, Courvoisier, Teachers Scotch, Cruzan Rum (my favorite), Knob Creek, Old Crow, Old Grandad, Skinnygirl, Red Stag, Ron Rico Rum, DeKuyper Liqueurs, Kamora, Leroux Liqueurs, Calico Jack Rum, Gilbeys Gin and at least 28 more brands.
:drink:

/ Jim Beam.....Going to Japan #26  
Well, Jack Daniels is not owned by Jack Daniels folks. Its owned by Brown-Forman, which is absolutely no different than the Japanese company that is buying Jim Beam in that it owns 29 brands of popular beverages, many of which are not American. So get off your drunken high horse and buy some of their stock and sample some of their offerings! :stirthepot:
Brown-Forman Homepage | Brown-Forman