Pay to Pee School Policy

/ Pay to Pee School Policy #2  
Interesting concept in Oregon school.......wonder if this would work for my wife when we take a car trip??

Oregon Elementary School Nixes Pay-to-Pee Policy | ABC News - Yahoo

My guess is this idea would work as well with your wife as it did in the Oregon school.

You really have to wonder at times "what were they thinking"? Elementary school? Charging a 1st grader to go to the bathroom outside "normal" hours?

If you are successful with your wife, then, try the dog next and see how that goes.

MoKelly

/ Pay to Pee School Policy #3  
Lordy how I hate having to pay to go go potty! We've got a hamburger chain around here (White Castle) and once a month I get a craving for those things that won't stop until the itch gets scratched. Getting back on subject, years ago, their restrooms had pay locks on the doors. Since at that time in my life, it seemed that the cravings usually hit during a spell of of a bunch of us having adult beverages, we'd drive up there, order a bunch to go, then before the order was ready, I'd have to hit the boys room, only to get there and find that I didn't have a dime. If nobody else in our crowd had a dime, then your only recourse was to wait in that long darned line to finally make it up to the cash register and get change! There were quite a few times when I thought I was going to pee my britches before the people in front of me finally decided what they wanted to eat that night.

/ Pay to Pee School Policy #4  
Interesting concept in Oregon school.......wonder if this would work for my wife when we take a car trip??

Oregon Elementary School Nixes Pay-to-Pee Policy | ABC News - Yahoo

That is one of the most absurd, asinine and brain dead policies I have ever heard. These scum sucking, knuckle dragging Cretins are actually in charge of our children? Really? And we allow this kind of insanity? When has going to the rest room ever been a problem...and even if it is a problem, what kind of momentous infringement on the establishment can it be? Do the teachers have to stay overtime a couple of minutes? Do they have to cut short their smoke break?
The only time I can ever remember it being a problem (Yeah, I completed grade 1 through 12) was when they served the old WWII surplus canned beef in the lunchroom, and the restrooms were standing only about 2:00. Even so, classes went on as they always do.

/ Pay to Pee School Policy #5  
Ever tried peeing in the sink. That would bypass their pay toilets.

Ralph

/ Pay to Pee School Policy #6  
They should look into paying to pee, that is, pay the kids to pee at recess, rewarding the behavior they want instead of punishing for the wrong behavior. Easy enough to turn this around and shape the behavior they want instead of looking for ways to punish.

/ Pay to Pee School Policy #7  
I find it hard to believe that the America that I once knew, is turning into a Bastion for such proposed Policies. regarding ABJECTIVITY. Number One on the List for the course: How to tell the difference between a REAL GUN and A POP TART accidently chewed and looking like a Possible Play Gun. And let's not forget about Pre-Schoolers-boys kissing the Facial Cheeks of a classmate. I think that putting "Shock Collars" on all Students of ALL AGES, in our School System, would aid in implementing these Totalitarianistic Policies.:D

/ Pay to Pee School Policy
That is one of the most absurd, asinine and brain dead policies I have ever heard. These scum sucking, knuckle dragging Cretins are actually in charge of our children? Really? And we allow this kind of insanity? When has going to the rest room ever been a problem...and even if it is a problem, what kind of momentous infringement on the establishment can it be? Do the teachers have to stay overtime a couple of minutes? Do they have to cut short their smoke break?
The only time I can ever remember it being a problem (Yeah, I completed grade 1 through 12) was when they served the old WWII surplus canned beef in the lunchroom, and the restrooms were standing only about 2:00. Even so, classes went on as they always do.

I agree with you 2lane......this policy reminds me of the old joke about little Johnny asking if air had lumps in it?

/ Pay to Pee School Policy #9  
i can't believe the half life of that policy was long enough to even make it to paper... it has unenforceable and 'liability' written all over it to me.. IMHO...

I personally think the individual that thought it up should be put on a pay to pee schedule and enforced wiith a surgical device .. and made to think about the issue he birthed...

My guess is this idea would work as well with your wife as it did in the Oregon school.

You really have to wonder at times "what were they thinking"? Elementary school? Charging a 1st grader to go to the bathroom outside "normal" hours?

If you are successful with your wife, then, try the dog next and see how that goes.

MoKelly