warning of dangerous site?

/ warning of dangerous site?
looks like it is microsoft that is doing the warning.. not google.

/ warning of dangerous site? #12  
I've recieved 2 warnings of the 4 times I logged on today, I'm also seeing this sign on the header of the front page,

Attachments

• Critical.PNG
    Critical.PNG
    118.7 KB · Views: 129
   / warning of dangerous site? #13  
Are you running MSE? I am. No warnings here. I even fired up IE and Bing and went to TBN. No warnings from any site

/ warning of dangerous site? #14  
It is just a Google ad. A new way to get folks to open them up. Just ignore it and it will go away.

It is just a Google ad. A new way to get folks to open them up. Just ignore it and it will go away.

mine wasn't. the other one was just a banner add.

/ warning of dangerous site? #16  
mine wasn't. the other one was just a banner add.

I had the same thing you did. At least 6 times this morning. When changing from one screen to the next, such as clicking on My Home. Back out, click again and everything was good. Freaked me out enough I got off and left it alone for a while. Nothing now.

/ warning of dangerous site? #17  
No issues with Safari or the Mac AV at this time. I did get something like that maybe 6 months back but it was a one time thing.

it just did it again for me. and yeah.. no pattern. just pops up now and agian trying to open a thread

i think it may be a banner add that is linking or something. and the linked site is showing up as bad.

I loaded the 'haunted starter thread and got the warning. backed out. relaoded and fine.

since the banner and side adds rotate.. that must be it. and when some add rotates in.. it kicks it.