In bed transfer tanks.

/ In bed transfer tanks.
I'll post some pictures of the tank/tool box.

I'm leaning towards the Baldwin Dahl 100 ($98.00) for the truck. Replacements filters are $10.25. Seems to be a winner. I think most people are mounting them under the drivers side under the floor. I posted my intentions on the TDR forum, I'm sure some one has some pointers over there.

/ In bed transfer tanks. #22  
Sagebrush, Not sure on the Dodge but on the max most are getting put in between the Fuel cooler and the tank. The kits I mentioned also come with the Racor heater wire and a mounting bracket that protects the filter and bolts to the driver side frame. Theese kits also include new SS fuel lines that are the proper length. I have talked to a few guys that got all the parts on their own but they spent a lot of time in the parts department figureing out what they needed. with theese kits you dont have to cut any lines and you actually wind up with fewer connections. In theory their is less chance of air getting in the system. I'll post some photos of mine at the end of the week. Sceduled to get it installed on Wednsday. Still looking at auxillary tanks. Especially when the Warden gave the ok on the expenses. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Dave

/ In bed transfer tanks.
Keep us posted.

I will probably order a filter this coming week. I will be messing with the fuel line anyway for the Aux tank.

Does anyone know where I can get a brass or stainless bung plug? I'm not going to mount a transfer pump yet.

/ In bed transfer tanks.
Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif