The : Why Don't they make this list !!!

/ The : Why Don't they make this list !!! #11  
Bull,

That toilet paper thing; pulling down the back against the wall is the right way. My ole Chief (company commander) at boot camp said that was the right and only way. If he found one pulling down the front he would rip off, drop in the toilet and then roll it down the barracks aisle; then, make us swab the decks, wax them, clean the toilet he got dirty water all over, and change all the the toilet rolls out his way. Just before graduation we turned them all around for him. He never commented except to admonish we better do it his way the rest of our life. I drive my wife nuts with that all the time.

Ron

Over the top..

/ The : Why Don't they make this list !!! #13  
Bull,

That toilet paper thing; pulling down the back against the wall is the right way. My ole Chief (company commander) at boot camp said that was the right and only way. If he found one pulling down the front he would rip off, drop in the toilet and then roll it down the barracks aisle; then, make us swab the decks, wax them, clean the toilet he got dirty water all over, and change all the the toilet rolls out his way. Just before graduation we turned them all around for him. He never commented except to admonish we better do it his way the rest of our life. I drive my wife nuts with that all the time.

Ron

Just part of the indoctrination program! Don't ask, just do.:D

/ The : Why Don't they make this list !!! #15  
Just part of the indoctrination program! Don't ask, just do.:D

Motto in Non-Commissioned Officers Course at Ft Benning, GA - "Mine is not to ask why, Mine is but to do and die".

/ The : Why Don't they make this list !!! #16  
I like to drag my Wife into these conversations. She's a great Woman, totally non-analytical. One day we were sitting in the shop drinking a Beer and I was being quiet in thought. She said "What are ya thinkin about?" I said "Did you ever wonder why a truck tire air gauge goes to 150lbs when no tire is designed to run that much pressure and the compressor kicks off at 140lbs?" She was silent for a couple seconds, staring at me and said "No I have not". She had a puzzled look on her face for the next minute or so as we sat in silence. I love messing with her like that. Sometimes she'll say "Are you alright?". :D

/ The : Why Don't they make this list !!!
I like to drag my Wife into these conversations. She's a great Woman, totally non-analytical. One day we were sitting in the shop drinking a Beer and I was being quiet in thought. She said "What are ya thinkin about?" I said "Did you ever wonder why a truck tire air gauge goes to 150lbs when no tire is designed to run that much pressure and the compressor kicks off at 140lbs?" She was silent for a couple seconds, staring at me and said "No I have not". She had a puzzled look on her face for the next minute or so as we sat in silence. I love messing with her like that. Sometimes she'll say "Are you alright?". :D

Love it,, :)

/ The : Why Don't they make this list !!! #18  
sometimes I sits and I thinks... and sometime I just sits ....

/ The : Why Don't they make this list !!! #19  
Why don't they make a self propelled grain cart with GPS guidance that can function without a human. Going to the combine to collect grain, then going to the haul truck to unload, all on it's own????

Oh wait,,,,,,,, Kinze does.

/ The : Why Don't they make this list !!! #20  
I have 10 playful cats and none of them bother with the TP roll that is over the top and the paper comes off the front of the roll. Even Chiefs and RSM's can be mistaken from time to time.