Cool tool

/ Cool tool #1  

Loadstar

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 640
Have used this wrench for years. Bacho is the maker says built in Sweden. As an adjustable it holds an edge well and does not slack off. It really takes some stuff with the jaws spread wide. When the jaw reverses it is an extremely strong narrow pipe wrench. It is a tool worthy of checking out. Fits well in small toolboxes where you need the best to keep things going. Thought I would share as most people that see me use it have never seen it and really like it.

Attachments

• image-894587784.jpg
    image-894587784.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 211
  • image-3655126431.jpg
    image-3655126431.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 222
  • image-1093057147.jpg
    image-1093057147.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 208
   / Cool tool #2  
I have one it is a much better quality adjustable wrench than any other than I can buy locally I have since become a fan of Bacho and bought their socket set and rachet ring spanner set

/ Cool tool #3  
I must admit, I have never seen any thing like that. Interesting. How well does it work as a pipe wrench, compared to a regular one.?

/ Cool tool
timbatrader said:
I have one it is a much better quality adjustable wrench than any other than I can buy locally I have since become a fan of Bacho and bought their socket set and rachet ring spanner set

It is a one well built wrench. I felt the need to recognize it because it is right at home in a tractor toolbox. Their other tools are also well built, but I'm not really a fan of their slip joint pliers. Can't beat a pair of Chanel locks.

/ Cool tool
It is a pipe wrench in a league of it's own. I take a lot gas lines and fittings apart and its extremely narrow jaw and strong bite helps it excel. Takes a little getting use to because it is so directional. The nice thing is by design it will seemingly ratchet. The teeth are small so heavily rusted/heavily painted surfaces choke them up. But once it gets to the bottom and bites it is capable of collapsing pipes and often bites so hard it needs to be knocked off. The worm gear is also removable so you can really clean them after dirty jobs. I ran over one with a semi and smashed it in mud. Year or two later I spotted it poking out of dirt. Soaked it, disassembled, cleaned it, and it worked fine. I use them as hammers/pry bars/ whatever I need they have taken the abuse.

/ Cool tool #7  
It is a pipe wrench in a league of it's own. I take a lot gas lines and fittings apart and its extremely narrow jaw and strong bite helps it excel. Takes a little getting use to because it is so directional. The nice thing is by design it will seemingly ratchet. The teeth are small so heavily rusted/heavily painted surfaces choke them up. But once it gets to the bottom and bites it is capable of collapsing pipes and often bites so hard it needs to be knocked off. The worm gear is also removable so you can really clean them after dirty jobs. I ran over one with a semi and smashed it in mud. Year or two later I spotted it poking out of dirt. Soaked it, disassembled, cleaned it, and it worked fine. I use them as hammers/pry bars/ whatever I need they have taken the abuse.

cool:thumbsup:

/ Cool tool
Just salvaged a 1" black iron nipple out of a gas train. Look how far the jaws are spread. It was cheated and held by me. Opposed by a 18" pipe pipe wrench by another person. We stalled trying to turn it at first but got it free(tight quarters). Not 1 slip either.

Attachments

• image-2603294366.jpg
    image-2603294366.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 130
   / Cool tool #9  
Neat Wrench.

Bahco makes some good stuff.

If you cant find a Bahco, but need a wide jawed wrench in a small size, look at the Channelock Code Blue 6". It has a huge mouth for a 6. Made in Spain by Irega. Great tool and it doesnt slip.

31BPM3YOxaL.jpg