RIP Harold Ramis

/ RIP Harold Ramis #12  
I passed through your area a couple of weeks ago on my way to the big city, man I hate the traffic up there.

The traffic can be bad. If traveling, it is best to avoid rush hours (6:30-8 am and 4-6:30 pm). If you want to experience really bad traffic, come in for a Cardinal game sometime against the Cubs. Never seen so many cars funnel into the same area!!!

MoKelly

/ RIP Harold Ramis #13  
The traffic can be bad. If traveling, it is best to avoid rush hours (6:30-8 am and 4-6:30 pm). If you want to experience really bad traffic, come in for a Cardinal game sometime against the Cubs. Never seen so many cars funnel into the same area!!!

MoKelly

I haven't done the Cardinals vs Cubs thing, but when I was working, I would occasionally spend up to a week in training up there, so I've seen the rush hour traffic; no thanks, only thing that gets me up there anymore is a doctor's appointment.:)

/ RIP Harold Ramis #16  
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." :D

Why not?...As I always say---The dumbest people I know are the happiest people I know...Just sayin':D And I want to be happy as them.:D

Last edited:
   / RIP Harold Ramis #17  
check out "Caddyshack: The 19th Hole"...it's a documentary...Harold Ramis offers some very interesting insights about the movie and the actors/characters...(his usual suspects)