RIP Harold Ramis

/ RIP Harold Ramis #2  
Some of the funniest stuff ever. Whenever Stripes is shown on cable, I make time to watch. Still funnier than ****.

Russell: Do the words "Act of War" mean anything to you?
Winger: I have a plan.
Russell: Great! Custer had a plan.

/ RIP Harold Ramis #4  
He wrote the script for "Animal House" that was based somewhat on his frat days at Washington U. in St. Louis. One funny guy. RIP.

/ RIP Harold Ramis #5  
   / RIP Harold Ramis #6  
I loved his movies, Groundhog Day is my favorite.

/ RIP Harold Ramis #7  
Wasn't Bill Murray the big star in all those movies?

MoKelly

Yes, he was, but Ramis wrote Groundhog Day, co-wrote Ghostbusters and a couple of others with Dan Akroyd and Ivan Rietman. I seem to remember an interview in which he preferred writing and directing to acting.

/ RIP Harold Ramis #8  
St. Louis has kind of adopted Harold Ramis as he attended Washington University. I also read he liked it better behind the camera rather than in front. In his day, Bill Murray was a funny funny man.

MoKelly

/ RIP Harold Ramis #9  
St. Louis has kind of adopted Harold Ramis as he attended Washington University. I also read he liked it better behind the camera rather than in front. In his day, Bill Murray was a funny funny man.

MoKelly

Yes they have, I have several relatives who lived in St. Louis with my niece still there, my wife even lived there for a while.

Use to really like Bill Murray and still enjoy his movies, but haven't cared for his later films.

I passed through your area a couple of weeks ago on my way to the big city, man I hate the traffic up there.

/ RIP Harold Ramis #10  
He wrote the script for "Animal House" that was based somewhat on his frat days at Washington U. in St. Louis. One funny guy. RIP.

That is my Favorite, did not know he wrote it.