Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains...

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #2  
This took some guts or was foolish...you guys decide...

Wapiti vs Photographe

Oh my goodness and Wow. That whole group of people are out-of-their-minds. I can't believe while that was going on the woman just watched out the car window and the other guy kept filming. I'd of driven the car toward the poor guy slowly, chased off the animal and got the guy into the car.

Then he gets up!!! He is mightly lucky he isn't dead.

Wow again.

Thanks for posting that.

MoKelly

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #3  
Very foolish, plus he seemed as if he was challenging him buy dropping his head forward. He is lucky he still has his eyes.

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #4  
"No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #5  
I hunt elk and have elk on the property almost everyday......that guy is not very smart and is lucky to have not been seriously injured.

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #6  
this jerk cause the elk to be killed by the rangers,all because he wanted some pictures.we go to the smokies fairly often and see the elk but the rangers tell you to stay away from them.this guy should of been arrested

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #7  
Not the brightest bulb

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #8  
He is lucky it was a half tame youngster and not a mature bull, even so, the bulls is plenty big to have put the moron 6' under.

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #9  
There wasn't a human brain cell among any of them.

/ Photograher trapped by young bull Elk...Great Smokey Mountains... #10  
Dude may be an excellent photographer but he don't know squat about wildlife. Especially really big wildlife with sharp, pointy bits in front. :rolleyes: