Lion fight Croc over hippo

/ Lion fight Croc over hippo #3  
First of all, that hippo is big enough for both. But, given the hippo is in the water, plus the other crocs I see on the side, my money is on the croc.

MoKelly

/ Lion fight Croc over hippo #4  
I believe I would have left that swelled up about to pop hippo for the croc's. That is if I was a lion. Never play the other man's game.. Playing with a croc in the water is a bad idea.

/ Lion fight Croc over hippo #6  
Apparently this Jaguar was never informed about that. :shocked:

Jaguar Attacks Caiman Crocodile - Video Dailymotion

Cool video, but it is a Caiman, not an African Croc, and a small one at that, AND the Jaguar is a water loving kitty... but still you gotta admit the Jaguar has stones of steel to sneak up on the Caiman and drag him off like a house cat showing off his newly caught lizard!

/ Lion fight Croc over hippo #7  
Cool video, but it is a Caiman, not an African Croc, and a small one at that, AND the Jaguar is a water loving kitty... but still you gotta admit the Jaguar has stones of steel to sneak up on the Caiman and drag him off like a house cat showing off his newly caught lizard!
Ya but a Jaguar isn't as big as a lion either, but i agree on your assessment of the equipment required to do the job. :laughing: