Animals fleeing Yellowstone National Park

/ Animals fleeing Yellowstone National Park #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
Somebody on Facebook forwarded me a news story that stated numerous breeds of animals are fleeing the park. My theory for that is as follows, and should explain the entire situation as well as another one that has many people baffled:

The missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 jet somehow got diverted to that area, and broke up while overhead, and by a strange coincidence the black boxes landed in the volcano and began emitting supersonic signals only audible to animals. The animals are deserting the park because they interpret the signals as meaning the entire park will soon become "Lost"....

Sorry, I couldn't wait until next Tuesday to post this, but I know everyone here will find my explanation reasonable.

/ Animals fleeing Yellowstone National Park #2  
Makes as much sense as some of the stuff from mainstream media. :laughing:

/ Animals fleeing Yellowstone National Park #4  
I believe April 1st or April fools

/ Animals fleeing Yellowstone National Park #6  
Somebody on Facebook forwarded me a news story that stated numerous breeds of animals are fleeing the park. My theory for that is as follows, and should explain the entire situation as well as another one that has many people baffled:

The missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 jet somehow got diverted to that area, and broke up while overhead, and by a strange coincidence the black boxes landed in the volcano and began emitting supersonic signals only audible to animals. The animals are deserting the park because they interpret the signals as meaning the entire park will soon become "Lost"....

Sorry, I couldn't wait until next Tuesday to post this, but I know everyone here will find my explanation reasonable.

Assuming the news article is real, that is scary. animals fleeing the vicinity of a humongous volcanic crater that is overdue to blow... I'm hopng it wa part of he april fools joke.

Harry K

/ Animals fleeing Yellowstone National Park #7  
Do you think global warming my have a small part in the animals leaving?

/ Animals fleeing Yellowstone National Park
Do you think global warming my have a small part in the animals leaving?

Honestly...it really scares me how much the possibility of global warming could be affecting so much of everyday life. Good viewpoint.

/ Animals fleeing Yellowstone National Park #9  
I guess you missed my sarcasm LOLOOLOLLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO