Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live

/ Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live #1  

NY_Yankees_Fan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
Check out this website listed below.
301 Moved Permanently

Provides details on crime rates, hazardous activity such as tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, median age of the population, local budgets for schools and local government, etc. etc.

Happy reading

/ Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live #2  
Nice! My hometown is #4 on the list of the top 101 cities with the most people in homes for the mentally ill for a population over 50,000. Woo hoo!!! :cool2:

/ Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live
Good stuff to know about the people where I live

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 1 (0.02%)

/ Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live #4  
Pretty neat site! I was 99% sure my little burg wouldn't be listed but I'll be dipped if it isn't! Glendale, Utah (UT 84729) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news

The photo with the old Ford N & two Chevys is my dear friend Bill's yard. The barn in the background dates to the first Long Valley settlers. It's a grand old building, timber framed and on a dry-laid stone foundation. The two photos on the left are not Glendale, but look like Panguitch and Hatch, both on Hwy. 89 going north.

And wow, have they got the mileages to the nearest towns all messed up. Looks like the got the decimals in the wrong places, LOL!

/ Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live
The data bases this site is pulling info from is really amazing. I have been here for 27 years and picked up on stuff I had no clue about.

Last edited:
   / Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live #6  
Tom, if you don't mind my asking, what township in Warren county?

/ Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live #8  
Nothing for Bismarck Ark. (bummer)

/ Tons of Stuff I Never Knew About Where I Live #9  
That site , CITY DATA, also has a forum with sub forums aplenty. One of the most active ones on the net, I hve been posting there for 2-3years but my post count is every bit as dismal as my TBN's one lol