TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego

/ TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Earlier today we had to evacuate our offices due to the fires burning in our neighborhood. I was out running an errand at around 11am and got a call from the office that a fire was close by. Within 20 minutes there were 30-40' flames directly across the street from our office and roads had been closed. I wasn't able to get back but instead found a safe place about a mile away to watch the fire as helicopters and planes dropped water and flame retardant on the flames. I snapped a number of photos (the one with the RV wasn't mine but I found it online, taken about 2 miles from our office). Our building was not damaged.

We're all safe but don't expect us to respond to forum support tickets until they let us back into our office. :laughing:

Southern California Fires Force Thousands to Evacuate - NBC News

01fire-20140514_130317.jpg01fire-20140514_130222.jpg10296799_280694058774611_238605826_n.jpg

/ TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego #2  
Fire is my worst nightmare. Happy to hear the TBN offices & staff are safe but feeling really bad for those who've lost homes & possesions, not to mention all the wild critters that probably got caught in the flames. :(

Stay safe, Muhammad!

/ TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego #3  
So now wouldn't be a good time to 'b*tch" about the site? :laughing: Seriously, I hope all works out. I have a friend in the area too. Take care Muhammad!

/ TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego #4  
Feel or the ones that will loose all they have because of these fires.

/ TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego #5  
Feel or the ones that will loose all they have because of these fires.

Ditto here. I'm glad that you were able to evacuate, and pray that your neighbors recover quickly.

/ TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego #6  
glad everyone is safe.

/ TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego #8  
Early fire season to be sure...

Be safe!

/ TBN Offices Evacuated - Fires Burning in San Diego #9  
That is too close! Glad to hear everyone at your office is ok. People are the main thing. Everything else can be replaced.