This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #11  
I think it may have been photo shopped. Look at the loader on the left. The arms look like a Bobcat SS. Where is the cab? The ladder on the right has two different length sections. I guess you could have a ladder like that, but it just doesn't look right to me.

Bill

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #12  
I googled the photo. It's been all over the world, 48 pages worth. Something smells funny.

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #13  
   / This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #14  
He had all the ladder not extended on the lower ladder, what a wimp. :rolleyes:

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #15  
I have to pull ladders up on high steep roofs, from time to time, and set them up to work. And it's often extremely difficult.

My first thought was, there is no way I can see to have set that higher ladder up, based on what I see in the picture.

You could do it with a crane, or by spiking up the tree. But, if you had those, you wouldn't need the ladder.

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #16  
Maybe the photo was staged, to show lots of "what not to do."

Bruce

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #17  
On the ground is a helper. It is nice to have a helper that is as dumb as you are. Police could have gotten him with creating a disturbance.

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #18  
That photo does look photo shopped. If it's real that guy is crazy.

Chad

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #19  
That is just rock box dumb. I mean climbing out of a Bobcat with the loader arms raised. ;)

/ This guy has a death wish.....cutting down tree #20  
That is just rock box dumb. I mean climbing out of a Bobcat with the loader arms raised. ;)

What? He was wearing safety glasses, and steel toed boots!