Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid

Scary to see these folks trying to shoot .....funny but scary..they even shoot themselves...

Biertijd.com // Media Guns & Weapons Fail Compilation
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X500

Default Re: How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid

Nature's way of thinning the moron herd.

Tractor
    Mitsubishi MT180H

Quote Originally Posted by rekees4300 View Post
    Nature's way of thinning the moron herd.
    It never seems to work fast enough....

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Why do morons think it is funny to hand a novice a firearm that they cannot properly control? And then these same morons laugh about it. They are the ones that should have their azzes kicked. It is no laughing matter to hand someone something that will likely injure them because they are just not physically able to control it or do not have proper training to do so.

I spent a lot of my life teaching women how to defend themselves with firearms and I do not like to see women or anyone else abused by someone with a room temperature IQ. Perhaps in some of those clips the "person in charge" might have just have not known any better, but I am sure some of them were "setups" just for a laugh.

Of course some of the clips showed morons shooting themselves. What can you say about that? as Forrest Gump would say "stupid is as stupid does"?

Some of those folks will never pick up a firearm ever again, and be deprived of the joy of learning how to shoot and defend ones self. And that is the real tragedy here.
    Anyway, enough of my ranting, and I know these sort of things happen every day, but they are not going to happen anywhere near me.
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    07 kioti dk 45s

I agree kOua , guns are not funny or made for humor , I take my guns serious and would never hand someone a high recoiling firearm and laugh at them when it goes off! not fun! I remember shooting 3 in 12 gauge 1 7/8 bb goose hunting when I was 13, pictures of me with swollen lips hanging bit I was having fun,I knew the cost but most people new to guns don't have that luxury .

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    N. Holland tc30

Yeah, I don't know either what the people who handled those weapons to novices were thinking.
    During boot camp it was understood and understandable...but why in a civilian world? It was obvious many in the vid never even have shot a 410, or shot any cal. pistol much high less end power.
    So I not sure whose dumber.

Then of course there's the true idiots thrown in who will sooner or later kill themselves or some innocent by-stander.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

I must be leading a sheltered life.. I had no idea there were that many people out there that would get themselves into a situation like that!
    Holy crap! I agree with previous posts, the people handing the poor idiot the firearm is more to blame than the shooter. Except the drunks, if alone..
    But I have to admit, I laughed a bit.. Geeze that's scary though. Someone must have known what was going to happen in most of those, or why bother to video it.
    Good friends for sure..

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT230

Best pistol to start a newbie on is usually either an airsoft pistol, or a bb gun pistol to get used to proper handling, aiming, and trigger control. Move up to a .22 to get them used to real firearm noise. Don't go for the 9MM or up until they're both ready, and capable of handling a larger caliber weapon. Don't forget that if the grips are too big or too small, it doesn't matter what caliber the weapon is.

Veteran Member tungularafishcamp's Avatar
    Tractor
    kubota L2800, 1/2 of a L48

Looks like most of those clips were of someone being a jerk, giving too much firearm to someone saying go ahead honey u can do it
    Rick

Tractor
    Kubota L2800DT w/LA524 FEL

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    Why do morons think it is funny to hand a novice a firearm that they cannot properly control? And then these same morons laugh about it. They are the ones that should have their azzes kicked. It is no laughing matter to hand someone something that will likely injure them because they are just not physically able to control it or do not have proper training to do so.

I spent a lot of my life teaching women how to defend themselves with firearms and I do not like to see women or anyone else abused by someone with a room temperature IQ. Perhaps in some of those clips the "person in charge" might have just have not known any better, but I am sure some of them were "setups" just for a laugh.

Of course some of the clips showed morons shooting themselves. What can you say about that? as Forrest Gump would say "stupid is as stupid does"?

Some of those folks will never pick up a firearm ever again, and be deprived of the joy of learning how to shoot and defend ones self. And that is the real tragedy here.
    Anyway, enough of my ranting, and I know these sort of things happen every day, but they are not going to happen anywhere near me.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    DaveR

If a wire wasn't shorted it wouldn't work. What you have is an intermittent open!

Electronics is smoke and magic. If you let the smoke out of something it doesn't work anymore - the magic is getting the smoke back in.

County Line 6ft finish mower, King Kutter 5ft bush hog, King Kutter 4ft tiller, King Kutter Carry-All,
    King Kutter 60" Box Blade, Ferguson 12-AO-40 2-bottom plow, County Line Middlebuster, Home built pine needle rake.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast