How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid

/ How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #2  
Nature's way of thinning the moron herd.

/ How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #3  
   / How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #4  
Why do morons think it is funny to hand a novice a firearm that they cannot properly control? And then these same morons laugh about it. They are the ones that should have their azzes kicked. It is no laughing matter to hand someone something that will likely injure them because they are just not physically able to control it or do not have proper training to do so.

I spent a lot of my life teaching women how to defend themselves with firearms and I do not like to see women or anyone else abused by someone with a room temperature IQ. Perhaps in some of those clips the "person in charge" might have just have not known any better, but I am sure some of them were "setups" just for a laugh.

Of course some of the clips showed morons shooting themselves. What can you say about that? as Forrest Gump would say "stupid is as stupid does"?

Some of those folks will never pick up a firearm ever again, and be deprived of the joy of learning how to shoot and defend ones self. And that is the real tragedy here.
Anyway, enough of my ranting, and I know these sort of things happen every day, but they are not going to happen anywhere near me.

/ How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #5  
I agree kOua , guns are not funny or made for humor , I take my guns serious and would never hand someone a high recoiling firearm and laugh at them when it goes off! not fun! I remember shooting 3 in 12 gauge 1 7/8 bb goose hunting when I was 13, pictures of me with swollen lips hanging bit I was having fun,I knew the cost but most people new to guns don't have that luxury .

/ How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #6  
Yeah, I don't know either what the people who handled those weapons to novices were thinking.
During boot camp it was understood and understandable...but why in a civilian world? It was obvious many in the vid never even have shot a 410, or shot any cal. pistol much high less end power.
So I not sure whose dumber.

Then of course there's the true idiots thrown in who will sooner or later kill themselves or some innocent by-stander.

/ How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #7  
I must be leading a sheltered life.. I had no idea there were that many people out there that would get themselves into a situation like that!
Holy crap! I agree with previous posts, the people handing the poor idiot the firearm is more to blame than the shooter. Except the drunks, if alone..
But I have to admit, I laughed a bit.. Geeze that's scary though. Someone must have known what was going to happen in most of those, or why bother to video it.
Good friends for sure..

/ How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #8  
Best pistol to start a newbie on is usually either an airsoft pistol, or a bb gun pistol to get used to proper handling, aiming, and trigger control. Move up to a .22 to get them used to real firearm noise. Don't go for the 9MM or up until they're both ready, and capable of handling a larger caliber weapon. Don't forget that if the grips are too big or too small, it doesn't matter what caliber the weapon is.

/ How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #9  
Looks like most of those clips were of someone being a jerk, giving too much firearm to someone saying go ahead honey u can do it:(

/ How not to shoot a gun...Or you can't fix Stupid #10  
Why do morons think it is funny to hand a novice a firearm that they cannot properly control? And then these same morons laugh about it. They are the ones that should have their azzes kicked. It is no laughing matter to hand someone something that will likely injure them because they are just not physically able to control it or do not have proper training to do so.

I spent a lot of my life teaching women how to defend themselves with firearms and I do not like to see women or anyone else abused by someone with a room temperature IQ. Perhaps in some of those clips the "person in charge" might have just have not known any better, but I am sure some of them were "setups" just for a laugh.

Of course some of the clips showed morons shooting themselves. What can you say about that? as Forrest Gump would say "stupid is as stupid does"?

Some of those folks will never pick up a firearm ever again, and be deprived of the joy of learning how to shoot and defend ones self. And that is the real tragedy here.
Anyway, enough of my ranting, and I know these sort of things happen every day, but they are not going to happen anywhere near me.

I was thinking the same thing.