Strange things your pets do.

/ Strange things your pets do. #51  
I can post something today! our girl Rory loves water (red golden retriever and poodle). She pushed the door open when my daughter was taking a shower and jumped in. Nadia (5) already had shampooed her up before she told us she was in the shower. So we let her stay (sometimes you just have to roll with it) Got the kiddo done, went to dry the dog she took off shaking water all around the house until she jumped back in the tub. I went to dry her again she grabbed the towel and took off with it once again shaking all over the house. Finally cornered her and she wanted to play tug. My wife tells her what part of this is fun!? I couldn't help it. I said to her everything she just did is fun, she got to play in the water, play with the kiddo, play tuggie with a towel, and chase around the house. We were able to laugh while we wiped down the walls from her shaking water everywhere.

sounds about right. :) if i don't get shaving these 2, in summer, they will bug me, till i say bath time. they jump in, grab the hand wand for shower and wet them down. thankfully i think they enjoy getting towel dry more than anything *shaking his head*

another dog, he would get in the bath tub, and would bug me till i turned on the shower for him, so he could cool down. Australian shepherds to smart for there own good, whats that saying? who has who trained *arghs*

/ Strange things your pets do. #52  
I was just issued a new company truck; a Silverado with power windows.
It took Ruger just 8 days to figure out how to open the window on his door...

/ Strange things your pets do. #53  
My lab, Ruger, loves rolled rawhides. We let him have 2 to 3 per week. Well the begging starts in the evening. Lately he's started bartering. He brings me one stuffy toy after another. He pokes me with his nose and drops his head in my lap if I ignore him. If it is a night that he can have one, I look at him and ask him what he wants. Do you want to go out? This frustrates him. He seems to to say no and shakes around and hops. So then I say what do you want? He runs to the laundry room whete we keep them but I play dumb and tell him to come back. He runs back and looks longinly at me. I say what? Then Do you want a (spelling) B. O. N. E.?

Then he runs into the laundry room again and I get him one.

He attemps this game every evening but I only let it go into the B. O. N. E. phase a few times per week.

But the bartering, bribing activity is a recent addition to his begging.

/ Strange things your pets do. #54  
Apparently, I keep my thermostat set too low...

Attachments

• image-1812370947.jpg
    image-1812370947.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 113
   / Strange things your pets do. #55  

Aww. poor puppy. He ain't got a lot of thick fur or anything. little fella gets chilly.:)

/ Strange things your pets do. #56  

i forgot about winter.... the last week been getting colder and colder at night.
kujo, been nagging me at night time... took me a while to catch on... he wanted a blanket tossed over him, so he could go to sleep for the night.
shadow, little bit slower, but as soon as she saw the blanket, she got up and snuggled in near kujo, so blanket could cover them both...

then when it is time for me to sleep, i get one sheet over me, then the pups, then a blanket over the three of us. and they sleep till morning like that. it has removed the mid night potty break, and the wet nose and slobbery face licks for the potty break.